Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cod5 Multi-player Beta Is Open
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Other Activision Titles > Call Of Duty
BGOAT wiz
If you preordered from gamestop or got one fro callofduty.com or from somewhere else. you can only get it if you have a token w/ a code.
BGOAT wiz
so far so good. if you have had a chance to play the beta please talk about it here.
GlitchMasterBiz
yea, i want the code, wiz gimme hookups tongue.gif
BGOAT wiz
It's for 360 only right now I believe. also I can't get any codes sorry. I was going to try and hold a competition to win some but I can't get anymore. only the one I got for me. Pretty sick game so far. Full review of the beta coming soon.
HubCAp_
Why no ps3 love? sad.gif
wut wut
I have a code. I am going to hook my 360 up soon ( next few days ) and try it after I buy some more Xbox Live for my poor ass >.>

No idea how I got the code anyways.
BGOAT wiz
Prolly by pre ordering it? unless it was emailed to you. as for no PS3 there isn't going to be a beta. reason is that all the info they need to gather from the beta can be done on the pc and 360 so theres no need for a beta for the PS3. kinda sucks but hey thats why you should have both consoles lol. Can't wait to get home and hit up some more COD5 lol. I will write a review as soon as I get more time into it. Perhaps a demo will come out eventually replacing the beta. or have an open beta. right now though there saying that this beta is going to run until the release of the full game.
HubCAp_
They did the same thing with cod4. Microsoft..
GlitchMasterBiz
Bling Blooaww! anywho, as they shun sony, nice sig wizzard, i get half cred due to my cutting being used in there lol. wow that was bad cutting, lookin back on it now, i couldve pwnsauce that with the pen tool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.