Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9/30/08 New Layout
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Welcome to the new and improved BGOAT site. As the Tony Hawk series is dieing down so has this site. Therefore BGOAT will now cover more Activision video games and no longer focus on just glitches. I hope everyone likes he new main page there is still a bunch of content I need to get added but I wanted the new site up and running ASAP. right now the only content is for the Guitar Hero game. all content will be added slowly and expanded upon. Yes the site does look a lot like Activisions offical site. thats the point. Again I hope you all like it and more stuff will be coming soon.
GlitchMasterBiz
Yay. BGOATs saga continues. Jeeze, those side pics and those buttons look nice. Wonder who helped design it tongue.gif
BGOAT wiz
Oh yes I did forget to mention that BIZ helped out on some of the images and such. Thanks biz.
GlitchMasterBiz
lol no problem i was trying to sound like a cock like hey mention me! lol i was just saying we did work on it, you did most of it, i just made a couple images tongue.gif
Jkidd
I don't like how the forums in the middle of the screen. I liked the big forum layout better personally because I feel like this is a little cluttered? Idk the idea is great but you should just have the info about all the tabs in the middle but the forums redirected to a main page. Just a suggestion.
BGOAT wiz
Ya I knew people where going to comment on the forums. I think there may be another issue w/ the forums as well being in that iframe but I am not sure if it is just on my pc or not. anyways I might make an option to have it open in a new windo or something.
=BGOAT= water
yeah but other than that i like it.

the forums is the only thing thats bad
Requiem
Hold on a second...... there's a main page?
HubCAp_
QUOTE (Requiem @ Oct 1 2008, 02:01 PM) *
Hold on a second...... there's a main page?

What he said. I just go straight to the forums.
wut wut
Ha same.
Its nice, I like the idea, but I agree with Jkidd.
Jkidd
Hope this site goes good tho cuz I play COD4 all the time so I got mad to contribute to that. Hopefully I get my cap card working again?
BGOAT wiz
Yes I am going to try to assign people to work on certain pages and content of the site. I can not do it all on my own especially now that it's going to be multi game based nd on multi consoles. anyone willing to add content may do so as long as it is good content. but the person needs to know html and have a cap card.
6ixVolt
Im not very active dont post alot, but i do look and read up, i could help on the cod4 part on ps3 also and i do have a capture card so that is a big help.

Im not very active dont post alot, but i do look and read up, i could help on the cod4 part on ps3 also and i do have a capture card so that is a big help.
wut wut
I know PHP/HTML and have a Cap card.
I have COD4 for PS3, and COD4 for PC.
Ductape
i will continue glitching.. eeryone i got 360 so add me.. Theduct

i play guitar hero OBV.. i have over 70 FC's and i glitch guitar hero.
i do play call of duty 4.. umm and skate i dont glitch those just yet. love me!!!
Harold
If we're going to expand the site, shouldn't we expand this?
BGOAT wiz
no. it's not going to be all about glitches anymore. it's going to be an all around game site based on the activision games. new info, screen shots, etc. not just glitches
Harold
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 5 2008, 09:12 AM) *
no. it's not going to be all about glitches anymore. it's going to be an all around game site based on the activision games. new info, screen shots, etc. not just glitches

Exactly... if it's not just around glitches, doesn't that mean we should expand the database to account for the glitching which is now "less important?"
GlitchMasterBiz
On the database, we should just put different titles like Call Of Duty and Tony Hawk, etc. and when they click eaither Call Of Duty, or Tony Hawk it will lead you into the different game titles (thps4, thug, thaw/cod4, cod5 etc.)

PS. I know html, css, javascript, and some flash so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.