Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow...
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
basic
So I was stopping in at the site, as I do randomly, and I realized how long it's been since I was introduced to BGOAT.

I remember being at Wal-Mart and seeing an internet adapter for PS2 and I was like "OMG I can play that online" So I picked it up. I went home and started playing and learning how to glitch and stuff. Later on I joined up with BGOAT.

Now it is almost 7 years later. I was just entering the 7th grade when I joined BGOAT. I was 12 years old! WTF happened to time?

I'm in college now and all grown up, where has time gone?

=bgizzoat=ukjmn
same here man im almost 20 and i got thps4 and the internet adapter when i had just turned 14. god time has flown
GlitchMasterBiz
Basic! hey bro hows it goin? anyway yea time flys by pretty fast. I remember its just like yesterday i joined BGOAT when in fact it was december on the year before THP8 was coming out. Me and Fog where destined to become BGOAT members and when we got on we celebrated on THAW for hours! Now THP8 and THPG are out and the series is going downhill and bgoat is moving onto activision glitching. i was like 14 when i joined bgoat, now 16 sure its only 2 years ago but i still was a forum regular since i was 11 lmfao.
wut wut
I was 11 or 12 I beleive when I first joined. Right when THUG came out.

Playing with bogat since thps4 came out
BGOAT wiz
ya it's been a crazy bnch of years. and to think people saids we wouldn't last more then a month or a year. lol. going to push for 10. but thats up to the tony hawk games and soon to be the neversoft games period. if BGOAT is going to survive a fe things need to happen. 1 I need more money, 2. The tony hawk games need to be revived, 3. The rest of the activision titles need to stay popular and we need to expand. In any case the time has flown mean since BGOAT My daughter was like 1, I got married, had a son, got a new place, got some new vehicles, my grandmother passed away, my dog died, and now a divorce. so it's had it's ups and downs thats for sure. but the one thing that hasn't changed is BGOAT. really.
Oompa
One of the best indicators of how time flies can be seen in basic's sig~

I remember when we got our ps2 internet adapter too...good times.

Oh ya, I remember the time I've spent with this community here too =]
Harold
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 12 2008, 03:54 PM) *
ya it's been a crazy bnch of years. and to think people saids we wouldn't last more then a month or a year. lol. going to push for 10. but thats up to the tony hawk games and soon to be the neversoft games period. if BGOAT is going to survive a fe things need to happen. 1 I need more money, 2. The tony hawk games need to be revived, 3. The rest of the activision titles need to stay popular and we need to expand. In any case the time has flown mean since BGOAT My daughter was like 1, I got married, had a son, got a new place, got some new vehicles, my grandmother passed away, my dog died, and now a divorce. so it's had it's ups and downs thats for sure. but the one thing that hasn't changed is BGOAT. really.

Other than half of bgoat not checking in anymore. then yea...
GlitchMasterBiz
lol yea oomp, i remember i got everyone into bgoat sexing that egg shit up on the old forums. goooooood times.
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
yo yo the z man is in tha house tongue.gif

hey guys long time no see. i was discussing clans/guilds with a buddy of mine the other day and i mentioned BGOAT, then thought to myself,lets google BGOAT and low and behold i find this page smile.gif good to see so many names from the past smile.gif living in the land of dial up(til bout 3 months ago) i lost touch with yall when thaw was released bb only sad.gif hope lifes been good to everyone.

now im real old school BGOAT for those of u who dont know me tongue.gif thps4,thug,thug2 and those of you who do know me, hello good to see(well sorta see lol) ya again. glad to see BGOAT still lives and with some old names i recognize. does ken still play? say to hi to him for me please if he does.
anyways dont be shy, say hi smile.gif

see yall round somewhere,
one time member =BGOAT=ZeBr@

ps. oh did they ever bring back the carnival lvl?? one of the best lvls of all smile.gif
BGOAT wiz
Ken doesn't play Tony Hawk games anymore. Carnival never made it back into a game nor did any THPS4 levels. and BGOAT is still around but the Tony Hawk games are dieing there fore we are going to be evolving. Nice to see that your still around and thought about BGOAT after all this time.
TERRIBLE
hey guys...
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (TERRIBLE @ Sep 24 2008, 03:44 PM) *
hey guys...

hola
Requiem
Hi basic
Hi zebra
Hi Terrible
Hi everyone else

ps lol Ken
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
QUOTE (Requiem @ Sep 24 2008, 11:21 PM) *
Hi basic
Hi zebra
Hi Terrible
Hi everyone else

ps lol Ken

howdy
wut wut
BUMP.

Sup zebra!

Remember me?

=BGOAT=Denial
GlitchMasterBiz
BGOAT who? Ken Dawg who? (lawls at his fanboy love for the shit60) Terrible who? Fog who? Jackoff who? Ghost who? Duct who? Shadow who? Ryguy who? Rebel who? Hypnotic who? Poison who? M@STA who? Matt Gru who? Vato who? Devil who? I could go on and on about who has came and gone. yes i mentioned fog in there aswell as duct and shadow, sure make some appearances but pretty much everyone on that list has gone MIAG (missing in action glitching) i think fog is still stuck in that usd under downtown on thp8...i forgot to bring him up O.o
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
QUOTE (uɐlʎp @ Oct 28 2008, 07:47 PM) *
BUMP.

Sup zebra!

Remember me?

=BGOAT=Denial

yo yo sup, been long time,hows life been to ya? hope all is well smile.gif
Rag™
since everyone is coming out of the shadows again, i guess i will of step out and say hello as well smile.gif
wut wut
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Oct 29 2008, 07:55 AM) *
BGOAT who? Ken Dawg who? (lawls at his fanboy love for the shit60) Terrible who? Fog who? Jackoff who? Ghost who? Duct who? Shadow who? Ryguy who? Rebel who? Hypnotic who? Poison who? M@STA who? Matt Gru who? Vato who? Devil who? I could go on and on about who has came and gone. yes i mentioned fog in there aswell as duct and shadow, sure make some appearances but pretty much everyone on that list has gone MIAG (missing in action glitching) i think fog is still stuck in that usd under downtown on thp8...i forgot to bring him up O.o

Bekki who?

Also, LOL @ p0iz

QUOTE (zebra @ Oct 29 2008, 09:02 AM) *
yo yo sup, been long time,hows life been to ya? hope all is well smile.gif

Pretty good yourself?
GlitchMasterBiz
oh mention that dumb bitch lmfao
Harold
wow.. I remember vato. He was chill
Embro
Hola
Harold
Aloh!
Embro
Hai guyz- from school
Protocol.
It's Protocol...or ptc...or Flip (as most of you probably remember me by).

damn it is weird to think that I picked up THPS3 when I was 12, and i'm 18 now. I've been with the THPS series since I was 9...Half of my life in the TH games. That's pretty impressive. I recently bought a 360, and THPG. It's a decent game, and a good game to end the TH series imo. It wasnt GREAT, but it was memorable. I need to get a new network adapter, because mine broke sad.gif.

I can say that my experience with these games has changed my life for the better. I don't look at any of the time I spent with this series, this clan, or any other side of the community as a waste of time...rather time well spent. I havent moved on from video games at all. Actually I kinda get paid to test them and cretique them (I work at a movie/game store, and I can play new games for free =D)

i was randomly stopping by, and I thought I'd throw my words into here tongue.gif.
Harold
from school?
GlitchMasterBiz
À tout le monde, À tous mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir.
Gouldness
Well I'm glad you guys didn't put me in the former bgoat list. I haven't been checking in a whole lot because of school and stuff. But it's nice to know you're all doing well. I'm 20 now and I joined BGOAT i think it was THUG... i remember me and ductape used to find all kinds of glitches. and Ghost... and Nick... those were the best thps times for me. Now all I really do is play COD4 and soon to be Gears 2. I played the CODWW beta and wasn't impressed.

Btw wiz how did you like taht master hammer i gave you in fable 2? did you even know i was there? i remember seeing you in bowerstone market and was like WTF!?!? haha
BGOAT wiz
lol... ohhhh Thats where that hammer came from. I fucking love that thing. it's all I use besides my rifle. good times good times. jst proof that even onlne it's a small world. lol.
Harold
I want a hammer. sad.gif
GlitchMasterBiz
BARREL ROLL
Jkidd
I know somebody who will give you a hammer fow...if ya know what I mean ya dig hahahhaa
GlitchMasterBiz
LAWLS @ GAY MARRAIGE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.