Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4.5
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPS-HD > General
GlitchMasterBiz
Yeah i came up with a neat idea that most likely will not be done. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4.5 it would be an EXACT replica of THPS4 just with updated graphics and all the lvls would stream. yes it will never happen but we can only hope.
BGOAT wiz
a TH 4.5 would be the shit. expand the levels maybe add some levels from thug etc. would be a kick ass agme if done right.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Aug 10 2008, 10:35 PM) *
a TH 4.5 would be the shit. expand the levels maybe add some levels from thug etc. would be a kick ass agme if done right.

i totally agree. this would deff bring neversoft up again in sales on th games and in popularity. go back to the roots nigga! lol.
Chase
how exactly would the level stream to Alcatraz?

A fucking boat?
BGOAT wiz
yes from shipyard or san fran onto lets say cruise ship to alcatraz.
GlitchMasterBiz
look at the oil rig in thaw simple as that.
BGOAT wiz
ya but that was a sad excuse for streaming. although I do agree perhaps a dug out excape tunnel or something along those lines. who knows be creative.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Aug 11 2008, 07:19 PM) *
ya but that was a sad excuse for streaming. although I do agree perhaps a dug out excape tunnel or something along those lines. who knows be creative.

well from santa monica to oil rig they had that boat. that be an idea from shipyard to alcatraz. or maybe like, where those moving create thingers at shipyard go in you can hitch a ride on that and they transport shit to alcatraz...?
Oompa
Well it wouldn't surprise me too much if they actually did that...seeing as how we're in the age of remakes (or so it would seem) >.<
GlitchMasterBiz
i doubt it 100% so whatever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.