Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7/10/08 Wow
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Ok no doubt we have reached the slowest period in BGOAT and Tony Hawk game history. with the news being that there isn't going to be a hawk game this year and that Neversoft is no longer the developer who knows where this leaves the Tony Hawk game series and BGOAT's future. So with that said I plan on expanding the site to other games and not solely on glitching. I plan on eventually making the site to cover all of Activisions titles. Yes just activision. I support them 100% and I think EA is evil except there racing games.

Anyways this change won't happen immediately infact I am not sure when it will happen because as many of you know I am going through a divorce right now. this is perhaps the hardest thing I have ever been through. I love my wife more then anything in the world besides my kids and losing her has been hard. I won't get into details but anyone who knows about divorce knows that it sucks balls. This is why I haven't been on here lately or really even been playing video games lately. This divorce has opened my eyes to a lot of things and I guess it's time to grow up and perhaps leave video games behind. we will see what happens between now and the time the site is up for renewal in april. I planned to continue BGOAT atleast until 2010 but the way things are looking right now I am not sure if that will happen. This could actually be the begining of the end of BGOAT. as is obvious all good things come to an end. I will try to keep everyone posted. Just like my marriage I have invested a lot of time, money, and love into BGOAT and I don't want to just let it go. So heres to hoping that the future of BGOAT, The Tony Hawk Series, and my life takes an amazing turn for the better and not worse. oh and to my wife thanks for ripping my heart out beating it w/ a hammer running it through a shredder throwing it on the floor doing a rain dance on it and then putting the pieces back in my body all while seeing another guy, still living under my roof, still sleeping in the same bed w/ me, and driving my truck.
GlitchMasterBiz
Divorce was never meant to be fun bro. It is a bitch for everyone, but i along with everyone else are partially effected by seeing out great leader this torn. Homie, this year is a shit year so far for all of us, but our leader is taking the most hits. Like i said before, i cant really say a whole lot on a subject i barley know anything about, but knowing that Jason i know, hes down for now, but there will not be a 3 count on his ass, because he will find a way outta his situation! (HINT: USE A CORNER GLITCH!)

We love you man, and we wish you again the best of luck. That last part you wrote was some serious shit, and yes, on my behalf ill say that is fucked up of her. Its disrespectful to you as a husband/ex and as a father of your children, and is disrespectful to your kids as well. Things come and go in life and no doubt they were wonderful, as they dissipate, we will still have the memories. (Example: My father, and your Grandmother.) Keep strong man, best of luck, faith, hope, and happiness, to you. I love yah man, and i am damn proud to say it because you are like a father for me in some ways man, and i look up to you. Keep it up Wiz.
=bgoat=camo
I kinda know how you feel in a way, my girlfriend was seeing one of my best buds behind my back for about a month when we were goin out, I finally caught her blowing him the one day and yeah... shes history to say the least.
=BGOAT= water
you will get through it bro
=BGOAT= Mindful
QUOTE (=BGOAT=Biz @ Jul 10 2008, 06:24 PM) *
Divorce was never meant to be fun bro. It is a bitch for everyone, but i along with everyone else are partially effected by seeing out great leader this torn. Homie, this year is a shit year so far for all of us, but our leader is taking the most hits. Like i said before, i cant really say a whole lot on a subject i barley know anything about, but knowing that Jason i know, hes down for now, but there will not be a 3 count on his ass, because he will find a way outta his situation! (HINT: USE A CORNER GLITCH!)

We love you man, and we wish you again the best of luck. That last part you wrote was some serious shit, and yes, on my behalf ill say that is fucked up of her. Its disrespectful to you as a husband/ex and as a father of your children, and is disrespectful to your kids as well. Things come and go in life and no doubt they were wonderful, as they dissipate, we will still have the memories. (Example: My father, and your Grandmother.) Keep strong man, best of luck, faith, hope, and happiness, to you. I love yah man, and i am damn proud to say it because you are like a father for me in some ways man, and i look up to you. Keep it up Wiz.

What she said
Oompa
ya...tony hawk games are unfortunately a dying breed, they used to be great...but you've gotta do what you've gotta do. =]
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (Oompa @ Jul 22 2008, 12:43 PM) *
ya...tony hawk games are unfortunately a dying breed, they used to be great...but you've gotta do what you've gotta do. =]

WORD my little midget friend.
GlitchMasterBiz
i actually talked to Fog last night on Halo 3 and he said the whole Activision gaming glitchin would open up more doors and create less boredom. I also feel that with glitchin other games, all the glitches will be different and harder, no lie, i like glitchin TH but its like the same glitches only on different title of th and different spots.
Duffers
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Jul 10 2008, 01:09 PM) *
and I guess it's time to grow up and perhaps leave video games behind.

You can never be too old for video games. That's crazy talk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.