Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leaked Info
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPS-HD > General
Oompa
There has been a large information leak concerning video games that has surfaced on the internet. Some of the games included in this leak has been the next Tony Hawk game. This is what it said concerning the TH game:

link

Check the first link if you're interested in the information about CoD5, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Guitar Hero, Transformers 2, and some other tid bits.

IGN also made an article concerning the leaked info
Embro
CoD: WaW looks good but will end up being fail. Sadly, not interested in the TH game.
HubCAp_
QUOTE (Embro @ Jun 16 2008, 04:42 PM) *
not interested in the TH game.

Same. If i wanted a balance board thing I would have gotten the Wii.
Requiem
QUOTE (HubCAp_ @ Jun 16 2008, 03:25 PM) *
Same. If i wanted a balance board thing I would have gotten the Wii.

Wonder why it's not for Wii if it involves a board comparable to the Wii Fit.
BGOAT wiz
Sadly this may be true. check out the whois info for this domain.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/resu...sadrenaline.com

sad really
Oompa
ya, when i read about the TH info...i didn't feel too good XD I think neversoft may be taking their last step off their little suicidal cliff that they've been approaching with this attempt....XD I really hope they dont get rid of using controllers...if they do...I'm done.
HubCAp_
back to ps2 TH anyone?
Requiem
Does this mean we can CG in real life?
BGOAT wiz
also note that tonyhawkshuckjam and tonyhawksamplitude is also registered on the same day by the same people. 3 titles of hawks. hmmm.
GlitchMasterBiz
hopefully it is not yet another letdown.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Jun 18 2008, 05:39 PM) *
also note that tonyhawkshuckjam and tonyhawksamplitude is also registered on the same day by the same people. 3 titles of hawks. hmmm.

After further Research it has come to my attention that the registrar for those domains is not affiliated w/ activision or neversoft or any of them but yet just some smuck hogging the domain names in hopes of selling them. I haven't found any domain name registered by activision, robomodo, or neversoft for the next hawk game.
GlitchMasterBiz
What about kids with one leg? Im supposed to use that shit board? I know they know me so maybe its there way of saying "Stop glitching my games, you pwn too hard" or Andys way of dissing me due to me asking him what the fuck he was thinking with THPG.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Dec 16 2008, 09:02 PM) *
What about kids with one leg? Im supposed to use that shit board? I know they know me so maybe its there way of saying "Stop glitching my games, you pwn too hard" or Andys way of dissing me due to me asking him what the fuck he was thinking with THPG.

NEVERSOFT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TH GAMES NOW!!!!!
GlitchMasterBiz
...In my mind they do... <.<
Harold
It could just be a fake leak to see how the critics respond to do it. They do it all the time in congress
GlitchMasterBiz
Obamas not really black? ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.