Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yes! Psp History!
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
=BGOAT= Ares
ok, for all you psp owners with version 2.50+ firmware. you are in luck!!!!!!!!!

with all the help of us on the psp-hacks forums we have succesfully made a homebrew with source code running from your PHOTO folder! in about 1-4 days there will be an e-loader, meaning SNES, NES, and SEGA emulators running from your psp with firmware 2.50+ check the demo homebrew we made called "Hello World_All" all credit goes to noobz.com and psp-hacks forums!

check daily for the e-loader we are currently working on ^^

download link with instructions - http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/744

have fun guys.
once again you cant do anything yet, but you will be able to really soon!
Embro
1.5 biznatch, never downgraded. always a 1.5
=BGOAT= Ares
i have 2 psp's. one 1.5 and the other i upgrade regularly, just to use the online, mp3, videos and 2.60+ games such as tekken.
logan
I have 2.50, this is sweet news.
Harold
You can downgrade TraviK

wow..
=BGOAT= Ares
he dosent have GTA.
$amurai
AW... I GOT 2.0 VERSION BUT I CAN DOWNGRADE CUZ IT SAYS ON 1 OF MY GAMES UPGRADE 2 1.50
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE($amurai @ Aug 29 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]2854[/snapback]

AW... I GOT 2.0 VERSION BUT I CAN DOWNGRADE CUZ IT SAYS ON 1 OF MY GAMES UPGRADE 2 1.50

lol it dosent work like that, you have to download the 2.0 downgrader from a website, then put the update folder in the root of your mem stick and the overflow.tif image in the photo folder, then it corrupts your current firmware reducing you to 1.50
$amurai
yesh,but its easier for me XD....tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.