Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arcade?
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > Suggestions
$park$
I just now thought that this site doesn't have and arcade. I loved the one over there, always burned some time when i needed it too. We still have the arcade I mean, but it doesn't show up like, "_______ Champion above are avy anymore. Will we still use the other 1 or what? Just a suggestion lsvader.gif <<<<<<this smiley rooks
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE($park$ @ Apr 25 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]266[/snapback]
I just now thought that this site doesn't have and arcade. I loved the one over there, always burned some time when i needed it too. We still have the arcade I mean, but it doesn't show up like, "_______ Champion above are avy anymore. Will we still use the other 1 or what? Just a suggestion lsvader.gif <<<<<<this smiley rooks

although the arcade was fun. it was just kinda there. i did not really like the arcade that much. id reather just play ps2 to pass some time. but if other ppl like it i say lets get it back
BGOAT wiz
the arcade is a security risk there fore won't be on these forums. if you want to play the arcade just play it on the other forums. also since the skin on the other forums changed it also changed the champions thing in your avy which is fine w/ me I hated that feature.
Jkidd
I agree. I thought that having all of those championships under your name were very annoying.
Evan¿
Especially if you had like 50 championships. It really stretches out the page.
$park$
I agree, I REALLY LIKED IT , but ya I guess it'll stretch the page and stuff. Soo... enough said on this.

GlitchMasterBiz
wiz i believe said we could still have the arcade without the champion thing on the avy part but it posts a security risk for these forums.
KEVON
i had alot of champions!

how is a arcard a security risk? and whos gonna violate it if only members can use it and u regulate everything?

$park$
QUOTE(KEVON @ Apr 26 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]325[/snapback]
i had alot of champions!

how is a arcard a security risk? and whos gonna violate it if only members can use it and u regulate everything?

im w/ him. Since its underground forums not many people will know about it and te only people who come are trusted
GlitchMasterBiz
dont ask me. ask the all great wiz. im just kinda here to answer questions but damn im not a wizard.
Jkidd
I still don't see the point of the arcade. Just go to the other forum if you want to play games. Also it doesn't matter if these forums are "Underground". People can still probably hack their way onto them...
skrattahögtmunk
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO matter how updated/Private they are, they arn't secure. Lol. :/
$park$
QUOTE(döughnutkingjr @ Apr 26 2006, 07:28 PM) [snapback]353[/snapback]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NO matter how updated/Private they are, they arn't secure. Lol. :/

^^True but they are more secure, I think
Harold
Sparks is a hypocrite.

I know this is an old topic, just had to point it out. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.