Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ps3 2.30 Update
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
HubCAp_
New PS store. No new content yet though.
BGOAT wiz
ya looks sweet. haven't messed w/ it to much but I will say that I think it is close to being as good as the xbl store as far as the looks and the ease of navigation.
logan
it fucked up my ps3 i think. on saturday i started having an error code numbered 80050514 or some shit and it wont read ps3 disks. i searched google and peopel say its something with the blueray reader and its broke or somethin. but im sending it in and they are sending me a new one since it hasnt been a year yet i still have a waranty. but this sucks.
Requiem
QUOTE(logan @ Apr 18 2008, 08:33 PM) [snapback]28999[/snapback]
it fucked up my ps3 i think. on saturday i started having an error code numbered 80050514 or some shit and it wont read ps3 disks. i searched google and peopel say its something with the blueray reader and its broke or somethin. but im sending it in and they are sending me a new one since it hasnt been a year yet i still have a waranty. but this sucks.

Ya that happened to me. I use my 60gb as a dvd player now until the new Ps3 bundles come out with Metal Gear Solid 4. Then I can switch it out. My 80gb is still working fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.