Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4/7/08 Bgoat.com 5th Anniversary
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
April 5th was BGOAT.com's 5th Anniversary. just thought that I would post that. wow. 5 years. simply amazing.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Apr 7 2008, 06:44 AM) [snapback]28964[/snapback]
April 5th was BGOAT.com's 5th Anniversary. just thought that I would post that. wow. 5 years. simply amazing.

happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday dear bgoat.
happy birthday to you.
KEVON
5 more years!
Harold
lol 5 more years and we will probably be married or in college
BGOAT wiz
5 more years and I will be married for almost 11 years. my daugther will be 11 and my son will be 9. I will be in my 30's holy fuck. We will be waiting for news on Tony Hawk 15 and prolly awaiting the next thing in console wars. we will see what happens but I wouldn't count on 5 more years. lmao. Ima say 2010. 2 more years. just my thoughts.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Apr 7 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]28970[/snapback]
5 more years and I will be married for almost 11 years. my daugther will be 11 and my son will be 9. I will be in my 30's holy fuck. We will be waiting for news on Tony Hawk 15 and prolly awaiting the next thing in console wars. we will see what happens but I wouldn't count on 5 more years. lmao. Ima say 2010. 2 more years. just my thoughts.

i thought tony hawk signed a contract to have the games till like 2013 or sometime around that
KEVON
you keep refrencing to the year 2010., its like you are expecting somthing to happen that will render this website useless...
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(KEVON @ Apr 8 2008, 07:35 PM) [snapback]28972[/snapback]
you keep refrencing to the year 2010., its like you are expecting somthing to happen that will render this website useless...

are you going to assassinate bgoat like old yeller wiz?
GlitchMasterBiz
Yea he tells me he thinks bgoat will die in 2010, community wise? maybe. th game wise? most likely.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Apr 9 2008, 02:17 PM) [snapback]28974[/snapback]
Yea he tells me he thinks bgoat will die in 2010, community wise? maybe. th game wise? most likely.

well lets hope that not the bottom line just because wiz said so.
BGOAT wiz
I ain't stone cold steve austin. lmao.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Apr 9 2008, 05:21 PM) [snapback]28976[/snapback]
I ain't stone cold steve austin. lmao.

"F*ck Fear. Drink Beer."
jack0ff
whats up punks? happy 5th year

havent been around

work-
school-
party-
girls-

no more time for leisure and video games anymore! havent touched my ps3 or other console since the winter of 06! shame on me
Oompa
woo.
logan
cool
Harold
lol those replies are so boring

"woo!"
"cool!"

=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ハロルド @ Apr 17 2008, 07:27 PM) [snapback]28993[/snapback]
lol those replies are so boring

"woo!"
"cool!"

(smokes cigar) indeed.
GlitchMasterBiz
forums=dead lol
Harold
QUOTE(=BGOAT= water @ Apr 18 2008, 11:31 AM) [snapback]28994[/snapback]
(smokes cigar) indeed.

at least SOMEONE is alive
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.