Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cod4 New Maps
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Other Activision Titles > Call Of Duty
BGOAT wiz
Head on over to IGN to check out videos and previews of the new levels that should be released on the first week of april.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/859/859936p1.html

good times.
Duffers
Bah, old news. Chinatown is the only one that looks any good.
BGOAT wiz
I think they all look pretty decent. anything new in a game as awesome as this can only make it better.
Duffers
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Mar 21 2008, 11:28 AM) [snapback]28842[/snapback]
I think they all look pretty decent. anything new in a game as awesome as this can only make it better.

I can totally void that statement with one word.

Shipment.
BGOAT wiz
dude shipment is the best fucking map ever. most of the time I kick ass on that map. 90 kills and 18 deaths I believe is my record. the levele I hate the most is god damn wetworks. but all the levels are good in there own ways if you know how to handle them. especially shipment man.
Jkidd
I went 22-0 on crossfire once. I was tearin shit upppp. thats my record streak 22. ive had a coupld 21's and a few 20's can't beat it tho.
Duffers
I say shipment sucks, because you can LITERALLY just walk around with a grenade pulled and get tons of kills. There's no skill or anything involved.
BGOAT wiz
I disagree. you oly have so many grenades. 3 at the most. although I hate the shotgun people. but thats what I think of wetworks. just launch grenades across the level. shipment is fun and to get 90 and 18 does take some skill. I got like 6 air strikes and like 4 helicopters or so. it was amazing. call in an airstrike. go out get killed hide and then let the aiurstrike get you 5 more kills and just keep caling them in lmao. and call in a heli every once in awhile. good times.
Duffers
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Mar 22 2008, 01:38 PM) [snapback]28856[/snapback]
I disagree. you oly have so many grenades. 3 at the most. although I hate the shotgun people. but thats what I think of wetworks. just launch grenades across the level. shipment is fun and to get 90 and 18 does take some skill. I got like 6 air strikes and like 4 helicopters or so. it was amazing. call in an airstrike. go out get killed hide and then let the aiurstrike get you 5 more kills and just keep caling them in lmao. and call in a heli every once in awhile. good times.

Sounds like PC and consoles are a lot different. Barely anyone uses launchers on wetworks, people normally just run between the two buildings popping each other with assult rifles. That's probably why, having a mouse allows much more freedom.
=BGOAT= water
I NEED COD4!!!!!!!!

i should be getting it soon.
no garentees im still broke..
sad.gif
BGOAT wiz
Considering I am part psychic I predict you will get it somehow by atleast this time next week.
Duffers
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Mar 23 2008, 06:29 PM) [snapback]28862[/snapback]
Considering I am part psychic I predict you will get it somehow by atleast this time next week.

Yeah, hell, I was broke too and I got it from winning a Portal mapping contest.
BGOAT wiz
Seems like he got COD4 if you look at his gamercard. Anyways new maps should be out for the 360 on the 4th. only 4 more days... can hardly wait.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.