Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whoo Hoo I Just Met Chuck Norris Man!
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
=BGOAT= water
dad wanted me to go to a mike huckabee rally where chuck norris and his wife were at (dont like chuck norris? dont like mike huckabee? dont like his wife ?[you must be gay] whocares!?!? i dont care who you dont like and dont want to hear it!!!

so GO AWAY!!
for those who appreciate the fact that he could kill you with his finger..... introducing chuck norris!
ITS CHUCK FREAKING NORRIS! and me!! hes in the background (by the way im wearing a pillar hat who i got the ENTIRE band to sign the other day)

chuck norris, his wife gina norris, and mike huckabees autos.

YAY WALKER TEXAS RANGER!

Harold
You really think his wife is that good looking.. ?

She's getting old to a point where there's not much going for her to be honest.
=BGOAT= water
your kinda missing the point ... its chuck freaking norris!!!

p.s. no i dont think shes "that" hot... shes decent for her age though ... but i was actually being sarcastic
Requiem
Did he round house kick anyone in the face. That would have been awesome.
Duffers
Fuck, a hat signed by Pillar and... Whatever that was signed by Chuck? You lucky bitch!

Also: WHAT, CHUCK NORRIS WITHOUT THE BEARD. Where's he stashing his extra fist now? ohmy.gif
.jared
pillar sucks
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Duffers @ Mar 4 2008, 12:18 AM) [snapback]28758[/snapback]
Fuck, a hat signed by Pillar and... Whatever that was signed by Chuck? You lucky bitch!

Also: WHAT, CHUCK NORRIS WITHOUT THE BEARD. Where's he stashing his extra fist now? ohmy.gif

hahaha he sayed he shaved it so noone would reconize him (lmao.. even without it he is still reonizable.
KEVON
i personaly dont like any of the canidates, but obama is prolly the best.... huckabee was the worst, thankfully his (and chuck norris's) campaign is over...
HubCAp_
man, you got all the cool stuff happening where you live.
Graves
*cough*ewpillar*cough*
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
^^^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.