Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Javacript Code To Make Images Flyaroud
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
=BGOAT= water
Go to google.com

clear out your address bar

and paste in this

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

for some reason bgoat is being gay and is making a space between the word java and script... take that space out and it will work. other wise it wont

hit enter

it works on pretty much all sites.... and to make it go faster redo it
wut wut
Old. Harold posted this over 9 thousand years ago.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(uɐlŽp @ Jan 29 2008, 06:17 PM) [snapback]28485[/snapback]
Old. Harold posted this over 9 thousand years ago.

sorry didnt know... wasnt here 9 thousand years ago

EDIT : heres another cool thing i found that lets you edit letting you redo anthing you want on anypage (you cant save it though)

enter in url
java script:document.body.contentEditable ='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

once again delete the space between the word javascript
logan
I didnt get either to work, they just opened up google searches for those words..?
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(logan @ Jan 29 2008, 10:06 PM) [snapback]28490[/snapback]
I didnt get either to work, they just opened up google searches for those words..?

YOU MUST DELETE THE SPACE BETWEEN JAVA AND SCRIPT

hope that helped

EDIT the first one doesnt work well on the forums... try amazon.com that ones trippy
skrattahgtmunk
QUOTE(uɐlʎp @ Jan 29 2008, 03:17 PM) [snapback]28485[/snapback]
over 9 thousand.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If you're going to call someone out on making a topic about something old, at least use a new meme or a good old one.

Or, better yet, don't use them at all because most "memes" suck shit out of context.

also: Sup doods
wut wut
Shuddup pedophile.
skrattahgtmunk
QUOTE(uɐlʎp @ Jan 31 2008, 02:41 PM) [snapback]28500[/snapback]
Shuddup pedophile.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.