Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screw Mentos And Diet Coke. Lol
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
BGOAT wiz
Get some aluminum foil and some works toilet bowl cleaner and an empty 2 liter bottle.

[youtube]P7MtPlSmzFo[/youtube]

gonna try this sometime. my firends have all ready done it.
Harold
Did you see how the bottle swelled up like a balloon? Awesome.
logan
So what do you do? Stick aluminum foil in a pop bottle and pour some Works toilet bowl cleaner in it? And it goes boom? I wanna try!
=BGOAT= water
works well with dry ice and water too

i find it funny that after the explosion their not laughing... when i blow shit up... im laughing my ass off
GlitchMasterBiz
yea or get a heater from an MRA like my uncle did and fuckin pop the shit up.
BGOAT wiz
yes dry ice works as well but it's a lot harder to find and buy dry ice then it is aluminum foil and the works toilet bowl cleaner. and yes just take a bottle poor some works in it then crumple up about 5 or 6 balls of aluminum foil and put it in the bottle. shake it up for a few seconds then set it down. it takes some time for the reaction to happen but it's loud. I haven't personally done it but I know how to do it. i poured some on an aluminum can and it bubbles up and smells really bad. I believe it's because the works is also a rust remover and reacts w/ the aluminum foil by trying to eat it away like rust. just my theory.

watch this one swell up.

[youtube]G8EX3956rCQ[/youtube]
=BGOAT= water
this is cooler i think
methane + soapy water
[youtube]gXcug7RqPgs[/youtube]
[youtube]GX1ya1rp248[/youtube]
BGOAT wiz
ya but again who has cheap access to methane gas. and knows how to handle it properly w/ out blowing themselves up or someone else. mentos and diet coke and the works and aluminum foil is readily available for anyone to get ahold of. and the works and alumionum foil makes a better/safer bang.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.