Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem With Mp3 Player.
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
GlitchMasterBiz
Ok, well, long story short, other computer had a trojan virus and before i got the chance to fix it, my brother plugged it in for an all nighter to charge it for school, well i think the trojan fucked something up because i start it up and it just stays on the beginning screen. if this helps its a Craig MP3 Player.

Any suggestions or anything would help alot. Oh also, i tried leaving it on all night to drain the battery and then i was gunna plug it in my pc to charge it bc i thought hey maybe it would get restored. Didnt work yet. The mp3 player has yet to have the battery drain.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Lmao after googling about your mp3 player I've come to the conclusion it's the worlds lamest mp3 player. The first thing that comes up is a website with atleast 20 questions about how to put music on it. I can't find a website for it and others have asked how to RESET it but can't find out how to do it.

Here is my advice:

Read over the manual see if you can find out how to reset it.

If you don't find a way to reset it... Call them and ask. If you reset it I think it might solve your problem.

Good luck.
GlitchMasterBiz
Well see, my bro found this shit in school and claimed it. so there is no manual. lol
KEVON
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 10 2008, 04:13 PM) [snapback]28267[/snapback]
my bro found this shit in school

there ya go... you lose nothing now that its broken...
=BGOAT= water
try hugging it and taking it out to dinner....
*Izzy*
OMG that is wat i should have done for my psp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.