Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Year
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Haooy New year for those of you who get it. Also 2008 baby another year gone by another Tony Hawk game and now we get to look forward to another Tony Hawk game and another trip to LA to visit Neversoft and perhaps in 2008 we will finally see a Goat in a Bee costume especially considering that Activision has rights to the Bee Movie Video game they could use that spin for it. Anyways I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled new year and here's to the year 2008. Lets see how long Britney will stay out of the news this year.
GlitchMasterBiz
New TH game damn. i love thpg and the new options, lets hope they keep there game up. i loved how this year they kinda made nex gen and last gen like right alike. i have found that all the levels are very similar and all the glitches next gen pretty much work for last gen. one thing though, neversoft really needs to make a come back online for ps2. Wiz talk to some nuggas and tell em i mean, it would boost the buys alot more too lol. Also, tell them to make more darksides for ps2 as they do for nex gen, i mean, this year yea there where darksides for last gen too but i mean, good old jackhawfs steakhouse and ATM to CASHPOINT, like we want some more darksides, alotho the past game posters in the game was pretty rad, i personally liked the burghinden and the neversoft airlies sk890 plane. pg was a huge step after that poor shit that was produced that we like to call, thp8, i say keep shaba out and keep page 44 in.

as for brit, her sis is like, damn attention whore its my turn, boom she goes prego.

EDIT: I forgot, im sick of not seeing goats in last gen versions, make a come back goats do ittTTT!!
=BGOAT= water
happy new years guys.. i know most of u will be having a hang over tmrw.

im not tho cause i dont do that crap.. got to chill with my true friends i treat like family..
im IM GUNNA PARTY FOR 36 HOURS STRAIGHT BITCH!
haha
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 31 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]28164[/snapback]
Lets see how long Britney will stay out of the news this year.

In all actuality, that was like 1 hour.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.