Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Reward For Glitchers In Thpg
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > Glitch Discussion
Ductape
im freedom plaza i was rigging around looking for roofs n heavens when i stumbled apon the double roof/heaven inside the big white building if ur facing south.( the one with the wallride goal) they left a nice 20 dollar prize in between the roofs( in a bouncy spot u gotta rap to get to) i successfully got it so i guess i got the prize =) to get on the first roof u goptta rag thur the wall which wall? find the blue wallride marker and go abouta small rails length to the right then rag there u shouyld go right thur onto the roof. then look above the center doors and u will see the money. to get on the next roof just rig a boost qp and use it.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Ductape @ Dec 23 2007, 05:44 AM) [snapback]28034[/snapback]
im freedom plaza i was rigging around looking for roofs n heavens when i stumbled apon the double roof/heaven inside the big white building if ur facing south.( the one with the wallride goal) they left a nice 20 dollar prize in between the roofs( in a bouncy spot u gotta rap to get to) i successfully got it so i guess i got the prize =) to get on the first roof u goptta rag thur the wall which wall? find the blue wallride marker and go abouta small rails length to the right then rag there u shouyld go right thur onto the roof. then look above the center doors and u will see the money. to get on the next roof just rig a boost qp and use it.

pics bro? its kinda hard to follow
Ductape
yea pics coming soon biz is gonna cap it tonight hopefully w/ video
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.