Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nick
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
Requiem
I heard it's your Bday today. So Happy Bday
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Requiem @ Dec 19 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]27987[/snapback]
I heard it's your Bday today. So Happy Bday

happy 21rst b day bro ... dont get too drunk. and u better share some of your cake with us.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Req

You heard right.

bandsmilie.gif

Not doing anything for my birthday today going to wait till Friday to go out with a few people to the downtown area of San Diego to celebrate.

Thanks =)
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Dec 19 2007, 01:28 PM) [snapback]27989[/snapback]
Req
You heard right.

bandsmilie.gif

Not doing anything for my birthday today going to wait till Friday to go out with a few people to the downtown area of San Diego to celebrate.

Thanks =)

happy birthday bro. make it count.
wut wut
Your legal.

Gratz
Have a good one.
logan
He don't drink, but happy b day dude.

wink.gif
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I'm sure I will have a drink or two Friday night but yeah I don't drink.

Thanks guys.
wut wut
A drink or two of moonshine..

amirite?1???1??/???
Gouldness
Happy birthday man!!!
Harold
DON'T DRINK?!?!

I've never had a drink myself, but man, when I turn legal, I'm having one that night. I'm going to be a social drinker and NOT a drunkard.

ALSO: It's legal to drink before 21.. You just goto a different country. Well, in texas you can drink if it's some family/religious sort of thing. But, other than that, not going to happen lol.

Oh yea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Jkidd
haha...i drink but good shit bro happy 21st
GlitchMasterBiz
pft ive been drinking since i was like 13. its some good shit. really stimulates the mind. its not dumb shit like drugs and shit its safer and semi healthier. new years is so fun to get smashed on.
wut wut
Legal age up here in canadia is 18. but the cops dont care if your not 18, you just cant buy it
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
w00t go underage drinking....

on a second though w00t go drinking in general......

awesome.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Dec 20 2007, 12:13 AM) [snapback]27998[/snapback]
pft ive been drinking since i was like 13. its some good shit. really stimulates the mind. its not dumb shit like drugs and shit its safer and semi healthier. new years is so fun to get smashed on.

Drinking safer then drugs huh? When was the last time you heard of someone drugging and driving and killing someone? when was the last time you heard about a drugoholic going home and beating there wife or kids? Drugs stimulate the mind alcohol just makes you stupid and feel like shit in the morning. don't get me wrong I don't condone either drinking or doing drugs but by no means is drinking safe especially if you do it enough to get drunk. I prefer not to do either.
=BGOAT= Ares
happy bday nick, and best wishes.
Harold
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Dec 19 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]27998[/snapback]

That's not really smart.
You just lost a lot of my respect for you.
Requiem
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 20 2007, 04:52 AM) [snapback]28003[/snapback]
when was the last time you heard about a drugoholic going home and beating there wife or kids?

lol a drugoholic
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Thanks guys =)

I have my reasons for non drinking. But like Harold I'm going to be a social drinker and by that I mean only when it's out socially and I feel like drinking.
Harold
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Dec 20 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]28007[/snapback]
Thanks guys =)

I have my reasons for non drinking. But like Harold I'm going to be a social drinker and by that I mean only when it's out socially and I feel like drinking.

Yea. If someone invites me for a drink, I'll go. But if I'm out and there's drinks there, I'm not necessarily going to drink every time.

Drinking for reason of getting drunk is just... You know? Dumb.

Who knows though. When I turn legal and have my drink that night, I might not even like it.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 20 2007, 07:52 AM) [snapback]28003[/snapback]
Drinking safer then drugs huh? When was the last time you heard of someone drugging and driving and killing someone? when was the last time you heard about a drugoholic going home and beating there wife or kids? Drugs stimulate the mind alcohol just makes you stupid and feel like shit in the morning. don't get me wrong I don't condone either drinking or doing drugs but by no means is drinking safe especially if you do it enough to get drunk. I prefer not to do either.

has anyone ever herd of responsible drinking? it is possible to control the situations while your drunk. if you're going to get drunk, like i do, be responsible, like i do.
Harold
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Dec 20 2007, 02:39 PM) [snapback]28011[/snapback]
has anyone ever herd of responsible drinking? it is possible to control the situations while your drunk. if you're going to get drunk, like i do, be responsible, like i do.

I don't think you understand what responsible drinking is. Responsible drinking is not getting drunk AT ALL.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(ハロルド @ Dec 20 2007, 04:15 PM) [snapback]28012[/snapback]
I don't think you understand what responsible drinking is. Responsible drinking is not getting drunk AT ALL.

ok not being a complete dick but you guys are being a bunch of douches. judge my lifestyle if you will but #1. Responsible drinking involves gettin drunk, just not all that stupid shit like drinking driving, etc. you can hold your own you know. pft wtvr convo closed. consider yourselves pwnedizzled.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Dec 20 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]28013[/snapback]
ok not being a complete dick but you guys are being a bunch of douches. judge my lifestyle if you will but #1. Responsible drinking involves gettin drunk, just not all that stupid shit like drinking driving, etc. you can hold your own you know. pft wtvr convo closed. consider yourselves pwnedizzled.

tell that to the guy who killed my dad by thinking it was ok to get a little drunk...

article from the news paper, the day of his death.---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MPD OFFICER DIES IN HEAD-ON CRASH
Published on October 31, 2003. Article 1 of 39310 found.

SOURCE: Chris Conley

conley@commercialappeal.com

Two men, one an off-duty Memphis police officer, were killed in a horrendous head-on car crash Thursday on the Thomas Street bridge over the Wolf River.

Officer Jerry Epps, 43, died shortly after the early afternoon crash. The second victim, an Arkansas man who had not been identified Thursday evening, died at the scene. It appears that the man had been drinking the night before the crash and was three times over the legal drinking limit.

Fellow officers described Epps as firm but fair on the job and a big-hearted family man. Until several years ago, he had been a member of the Police...

571 words, The Commercial Appeal
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT= Ares @ Dec 20 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]28014[/snapback]
tell that to the guy who killed my dad by thinking it was ok to get a little drunk...

article from the news paper, the day of his death.---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MPD OFFICER DIES IN HEAD-ON CRASH
Published on October 31, 2003. Article 1 of 39310 found.

SOURCE: Chris Conley

conley@commercialappeal.com

Two men, one an off-duty Memphis police officer, were killed in a horrendous head-on car crash Thursday on the Thomas Street bridge over the Wolf River.

Officer Jerry Epps, 43, died shortly after the early afternoon crash. The second victim, an Arkansas man who had not been identified Thursday evening, died at the scene. It appears that the man had been drinking the night before the crash and was three times over the legal drinking limit.

Fellow officers described Epps as firm but fair on the job and a big-hearted family man. Until several years ago, he had been a member of the Police...

571 words, The Commercial Appeal

Well its apparent that dude was an ass hat and didn't no tolerance and/or that is not ok ever to drink and drive. i know what im talking about, im not an idiot, i can tell between right, and wrong. drinking is wrong for me at this age but at least i know what is wrong when im drunk etc.
logan
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Dec 20 2007, 04:54 PM) [snapback]28013[/snapback]
Responsible drinking involves gettin drunk, just not all that stupid shit like drinking driving, etc. you can hold your own you know

No, I believe responcible drinking means knowing when enough is enough. And stopping before you get drunk.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
nothing good has EVER come from getting smashed. yea for the momment things may work out or something cool may happen or maybe even a funny story but in the long run it'll catch up to you, and more often then not more sensible and responsible people will loose respect or even trust in you. in society it's universally accepted as down right immature.
=BGOAT= water
OBVIOUSLY you guys have never read my sig.

Drinking is somthing that only the person doing can control while EVERYONE deals with the consequences.
Ares im sorry about your dad bro.
point being never drink and drive... and for biz, dont drink and skate. i dont want no drunk hit and runs on the half pipe.

YOU have two choices.
stay on the nicks birthday topic. or leave.
bleed
Big confusion here, so I think I might step in and try to clear things up. Drinking and driving, is legal to a certain extent. Obviously you can't know you're alcohol limit, so you should know your tolerance to beer. A typical (male) person can drink 3 or 4 beers and be set for the night. Any more than that is excessive. The whole age limit thing, is an American standard and is only enforced by states because the government won't pay road fundings if the legal drinking age is below 21. This is because of our reliance on cars has increased significantly and too many people have access to them. In other countries in Europe, England being an example, alot of people use mass transit of bicycles and the drinking age I believe is only 18, or that might just be for purchase and not consumption. Regardless drinking a whole case of beer alone or an equivalent in liquor and then driving for any more than 4 or 5 minutes is ridiculous. I would only condone doing so if you lived in the same neighborhood and even still walking would probably be a better option. Getting smashed isn't necessary, but regardless of our opinions, people do it, and will continue to do so pretty much forever. Even if it makes you shitty in the morning, it's a choice people believe is typically worth it. That being said, crashing at someones house or having a designated driver is a safe way to drink alot and not have to think about the major consequences afterwards. At Wiz saying that drugoholics don't cause accidents every night may very well be the truth, but people on drugs and who are addicted lose their minds over drugs and can, do and will rob, kill, and steal things to get a fix, regardless of the situation. Either way doing an excessive mount of anything excessively is never good. So there is a way to get drunk and be responsible. Everything is volitional, you just have to know what to do and what not.
Duffers
QUOTE(bleed @ Dec 22 2007, 12:54 AM) [snapback]28022[/snapback]
Big confusion here

Indeed.

For some insane reason, no one understands the difference between Nick's birthday topic and The Do's and Dont's Of Drinking topic.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
i hate nick in a very loving way.

happy birthday in a very belated way.

and no offense to nick but if kids wanna go on and bitch about something off topic as long as its a productive and well thought discusion its not the end of the world. its still just a forum
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(=bgizzoat=ukjmn @ Dec 22 2007, 03:02 PM) [snapback]28027[/snapback]
and no offense to nick but if kids wanna go on and bitch about something off topic as long as its a productive and well thought discusion its not the end of the world. its still just a forum

well they can... just not in this topic.

this is a happy bday nick topic... not a drunk driving debate.

start a new topic if you want to talk about that.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
u missed the point. im saying if the majority of people are okay with being off topic then it shouldnt be a big deal.
Ductape
respomcible drinking is when u have a bunch of friends u get drunk at HOME and have a good time. there is nothing wrong with drinking. most ppl who hate it never try'd it dont knock something until u try it. not everyone is a raging asshole while drunk
=BGOAT= water
FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE DRUNK.

click here
logan
"6 Crazy Ass N*gga is chillin' this topic"

lol
wut wut
2 Usa(s) is blunt-rollin' this topic
Harold
QUOTE(=BGOAT= water @ Dec 23 2007, 04:49 PM) [snapback]28039[/snapback]
FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE DRUNK.

click here

lol.. from ukjmn
i hate nick in a very bustin' way.

stoked birthday in a vizzle belated way.

n no offense ta nick but if kids wanna go on n beyotch `bout sum-m sum-m off topic as long as its a productive n well thought discusion its not tha end of tha world. its still jizzle a forum
Jkidd
Yee I be twistin
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
lol its still jizzle a forum i love it
Requiem
"Gang Bangin' is somth'n thiznat only tha person doing can control while EVERYONE deals wit tha conseqizzles fo gettin yo pimp on."

LMAO!! I guess that's one way u can put it.
=BGOAT= water
updated sig. now you can view our topics in drunk talk when ever
I have a cat in my water hose

(just want to see what it says)
logan
Dont work..
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Yeah so the Friday after my birthday I went out to celebrate and I had a 3wisemen, Irish car bomb, shot of patron, red headed slut, Washington apple (?), and a gin and tonic. Surprisingly to myself I didn't throw up.. I only had a slight buzz and was able to continue bar hopping with everyone lol. And yeah that was my first time ACTUALLY drinking. Thanks again for the birthday wishes and.... Don't drink and drive!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.