Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/12/07 Worst Day Of My Life
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well early this morning I was awaken by my cell phone ringing and my upset mother on the other line. she said to just get dressed and come to my grandparents house that she thinks my grandmother is dead. so I quickly got dressed and drove there doing about 90 the entire way. By the time I got there they were carrying her out limp and cold. My grandmother was my life is my life and always will be my life. if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be where I am today or who I am today. She raised me like her own because my mom was young and wasn't ready for children. so it's like losing a mom and a grandmother all in one. It's really hard to deal w/ and even to type this but I haven't spent most the morning...well morning. so now I am all teared out and pretty composed for a minute. Anytime I was in a jam or needed money or anything my grandmother always helped me out no matter what. So this weekend I will be in vermont at her funeral and I dunno when I will be back online or on the computer or w/e. right now nothing seems important and everything seems like a waste of time. Explaining it to my kids was exceptionally hard because both of them loved there great grandmother aka to them as Gamma alot. My grandfather and my mom are handling it as well as they can considering the situation. it's a tuff time for all of us. I mean we all expected her to be around for a long time to come. She was a great women and an inspiration and loved her kids and grandkids etc more then anything. This is really hard especially considering it's so close to xmas time. xmas will never be the same w/ out grandma. If I don't post before then I hope everyone else has a Merry xmas and always chairish the time you have w/ your family and loved ones because you might wake up tomorrow by a phone call saying that, that loved one is no longer there.
Harold
My mom was in a similar situation two years back.. My great-grandmother raised my mom in Mexico while my grandmother lived here in houston, supplying my family down there. She was like my mom's mom, even though she was her grandmother. When the news struck her, she drove the same day (500+ mi) down to Mexico to see my family. I experienced what your kids are kind of experiencing. I loved her very much, but the connection was just not as strong as my mom's was.

I hope your family's alright and best wishes.
Ductape
i know how u feel man i lost my grandmother at 14 and then my mother passed when i was 15 =/ it sucks but its best just to be strong because life isnt worth living if ur just sad n depressed.
=BGOAT= water
I believe everyone here know what its like to lose a loved one.. its not fun and it hurts alot.
Iv had 23 deaths in the past 3 years from murders, suicides, cancer, car wrecks, old age , you name it. And death is something I would NEVER wish on ANYONE , not even on my worst enemy.
But death is just a part of life that we cant control. The only thing we can do is try to comfort and help others get past this hard time.

Wiz we are all very sorry and will keep you in our prayers.
wut wut
Yea it sucks. When I was 12 my cousin died from a drug overdose.
We were pretty close.
And right now my grandpa is reall sick, and hes had about 3 heart attacks in the past 2 years.

Anyways I feel for you wiz.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
That sucks man. All you can do is just remember her for who she was and what she did for everyone. Hope everyone pulls through this okay. R.I.P.
Gouldness
Hey wiz. I know how you feel man. I was living with my great grandmother for a while until she passed away. She was an amazing woman and I know what you're going through.

You will be in my prayers brother. <3
BGOAT wiz
My Grandmothers Obittuarie.

http://kiddermemorialhome.com/Obituaries/B...a%20J.%20OB.htm
=BGOAT=FoG
I am deeply sorry for your loss. I honestly have nothing else to say in this situation because I haven't experianced this personally.
=BGOAT= Ares
keep your chin up man...

i lost my dad to a drunk driver back in '03...

sorry for your loss man...at least she went in a peaceful way and isnt on this horrid earth anymore.

plus she wouldnt want you to be sad...

it will be straight bro, just keep your head high.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.