Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/28/07 Win Some Stuff
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
There are quite a few giveaways going on. the first one is CAVE brought to you by Create a Review. The second one is done by TARGET there you could ENTER to win a trip to LA to Meet Tony Hawk and be in the next Tony Hawk game. just click see them all then click on the THPG LE cover art and at the bottom click free entry available fill out the info and from the pull down menu select the supreme gamng experience. The last one is by IGN and there you can win a xbox360 elite and the game. so check em all out enter and try to win some good prizes. if you win the trip to LA you better invite me or theres gonna be some shit going down. or atleast insist that your character wears a shirt w/ a goat in a bee costume or something. Also don't forget that this is the official glitch week so get those glitches rolling in.
Requiem
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Nov 28 2007, 08:43 AM) [snapback]27723[/snapback]
if you win the trip to LA you better invite me or theres gonna be some shit going down.

I've invite you. If you invite me next time you go.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 28 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]27727[/snapback]
I've invite you. If you invite me next time you go.

everyone wants to go to la!
if anyone does go ... can they assassinate paris hilton for me? thanks.
*joke*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.