Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/19/07 Glitch Week Next Week
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
I have added a few glitches and I have a ton more to add. by the end of today we should be over 150 THPG glitches or pretty close to it and by the end of the week we should be over 4,000 glitches total. amazing. I also have added a hand full of darksides nothing special I guess but I plan to add more of those later as well as update the POTW and the MOTW which somehow always seem to slip being updated. I also want to declare next week as Glitch week Starting monday and ending sunday I would like everyone to glitch there buts off and lets see what we can come up w/ for glitches to add to the database.
wut wut
Wanna buy me thpg so I can glitch?
Ductape
fuck dylan i need it more i can find epic shit if i had thpg ps2 ima try n rent it. but i need this shit =(
TaK
ya... i gotta rent it first which i hope can happen. christmas break would be a wonderful week lol. but ill try n glitch it up next week
wut wut
Fuck last gen ductape.

I got a 360. Im better than you.

kthxbai
Jkidd
i agree...u should have it towards christmas...ill get on then lol.
Ductape
since u can afford a 360 get ur own thpg i cant afford shit so i need handouts =(
wut wut
I spent all my money on it sad.gif
BGOAT wiz
Sorry guys I don't have extra copies this year. otherwise you know what would be going down.

added a bunch more glitches. 13 more and we will have over 4,000 glitches. I have about that many to add tomorrow.
wut wut
/me cries
Requiem
QUOTE(Ductape @ Nov 19 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]27599[/snapback]
since u can afford a 360 get ur own thpg i cant afford shit so i need handouts =(

I can always hook up my cc so you can watch it being played smile.gif
wut wut
asshole >.<

jokes
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 20 2007, 02:07 AM) [snapback]27607[/snapback]
I can always hook up my cc so you can watch it being played smile.gif

Biz Live infringement.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Nov 20 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]27610[/snapback]
Biz Live infringement.

wiz live infringement.
=BGOAT= water
steal a copy!, leach off a freind!
or grow a beard... go downtown... sit on a curb....and put an empty cup next to you!
Jkidd
I'm working on the beard...
Requiem
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Nov 20 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]27610[/snapback]
Biz Live infringement.

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Nov 20 2007, 11:24 AM) [snapback]27611[/snapback]
wiz live infringement.

I was doing it before either of you made your ______ Live. Started it on Thug2 streaming it on MSN smile.gif So now I must sue you both, sorry sad.gif
BGOAT wiz
Actually dude I was doing it before thug2. INfact I believe I was doing it for thps4 towards the end and even thug. also the way we do it is way better then using msn. lol.
wut wut
pwwwwwwnt
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(uɐlʎp @ Nov 21 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]27632[/snapback]
pwwwwwwnt

Good Call, Im With You On That.
Ductape
i like wiz live... after hours... for exclusive members only wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.