Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/15/07 Play Thpg Developers On Xbl Tonight
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Wow XBL is 5 years old BGOAT turned 5 around the same time and tonight on XBL you can play THPG w/ some of the developers of the game. here's the dets.

Shred with the makers of Tony Hawk's Proving Ground from 6:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M PST on November 15!

We'll all be hopping online, ready to play games of Walls, Horse, Trick Attack and more! You'll be able to find us at the following gamertags:

THPGDevArtU
THPGDevCarloS
THPGDevJeffS
THPGDevChadF
THPGDevSimonE
THPGDevJohnS
THPGDevLeeR
THPGDevCliveB
THPGDevTina
THPGDevPam
THPGDevJoe
THPGDevAndyTHPS
THPGDevJohnZ
THPGDevDennisB
THPGDevDaveH
THPGDevLisa

For more details on other games you can play w/ developers go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/calend...wf-livedevs.htm have fun.
=BGOAT= water
wow thanks
wut wut
Lets glitch and show them skills
GlitchMasterBiz
wish i had 360 sad.gif
TaK
dammit! this sux not havin a 360 =[[ i guess ill just have 2 wait another month... whoever plays tell us how it was please =D
Jkidd
why would u wanna play with a bunch of noobs? /sarcasm
BGOAT wiz
wow good times. out of the 15 people listed above I had 8 in my room at different times of course. got to shwo them some glitches had some discussions got some things answered and perhaps next year we will see a goat in a Bee costume. (water and I pressed that issue a lot) every developer I saw I mentioned it to. most got it right away and said good idea dually noted. Anyways good times and if you missed it.. well that sucks for you.
Ductape
does suck for me
Oompa
sucks for me too.
BGOAT wiz
[youtube]KMU0tzLwhbE[/youtube]

Thats how I felt while playing w/ the Developers. lmao
HubCAp_
no psn support of course
=BGOAT= water
yup it was worth it
GlitchMasterBiz
dude wiz email someone and tell em to put goats on last gen too! its not fair that us last gen peeps dont get to see goat spoilers. sad.gif
TaK
lol thisll prolly be the last last gen thps game thatll be any good. the next ones will prolly hav features they just cant handle. sounds hella tite tho i wish i had my 360 =(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.