Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy Dream List
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
=BGOAT= water
I had a crazy dream last night that i was eating the moon or somthing and some astronaut attacked me and we got in a kungfu fight and then the tossed me into a crator and then i woke up by my alarm clock

anyway i thought it be interesting to hear what crazy dreams you guys have.
wut wut
your fucked.
logan
I woke up this morning with an interview thing going through my head for some reason. The voice in my head said, "I just knew something was wrong when she started to push me out [of the boat]." Then I opened my eyes cause I was like, wtf? And I slept in a half hour longer than I usually do. I wasn't late for school though.

Hahah, idk. Dreams are so weird.
Requiem
I had a dream last night, that I was in =BGOAT=. I woke up and you'd never guess what happened. I was in =BGOAT=. Now that's a crazy dream.
skrattahögtmunk
One time I had a lucid dream.
Was totally amazing.
Was two people at once, could control time, could respawn, weird shit.
Graves
I dont remember my dreams?
Ductape
im in a dream right now and all of u are figments of my imagination.
Gamb
QUOTE(Ductape @ Nov 21 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]27640[/snapback]
im in a dream right now and all of u are figments of my imagination.

Except me? =)

I don't remember my dreams.
Graves
Copy cat.
GlitchMasterBiz
i had a dream that i was on bgoat forums posting about my crazy dream but i got sidetracked because i seen a copy cat on that topic.
Gamb
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Nov 23 2007, 01:24 AM) [snapback]27662[/snapback]
i had a dream that i was on bgoat forums posting about my crazy dream but i got sidetracked because i seen a copy cat on that topic.

Me too.
Harold
I had 5 dreams in one night 2 days ago

crazy
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
my dreams are often wet
Jkidd
QUOTE(=bgizzoat=ukjmn @ Nov 25 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]27689[/snapback]
my dreams are often wet

Hallelujah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.