Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/12/07 Cave
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Not to copy PTH but I guess I will

CAR (Create-A-Review.com) is hosting "Create-A-Video-Extravaganza!" (CAVE) for Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (THPG) On Sony's PlayStation 3 (PS3) and Microsoft's X-Box 360 (360).

CAVE is a contest with signups beginning November 1st for THPG on the PS3 and 360, consisting of three (3) rounds -- the first round, semi-finals, and finals. For the first round, the video must be at least one (1) minute in length but can not exceed two (2) minutes. For the semi-finals the video must be at least one (1) minute in length but can not exceed three (3) minutes. For the finals the video must be at least one (1) minute long but can not exceed four (4) minutes. You may submit your video in the style of Improv, No Manual, or Transfer.

The top 3 winners will recieve prizes: Activision, Neversoft, and THPG Swag, Video Games, and more.

Please see their site for further details.
TaK
i was thinking about entering but then i remembered i sucked lol. i may still enter tho just for the hell of it.

edit: i sometimes hit u's instead of i's. i was not saying you suck lol
BGOAT wiz
Huh? I suck?... I don't get it...
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Nov 13 2007, 09:42 PM) [snapback]27476[/snapback]
Huh? I suck?... I don't get it...

he accidentally hit the u and he was simply saying he changed it that he didnt mean you suck that he did it by accident.
BGOAT wiz
Ya when I read that last night I was tired. but as soon as I thought about it this morning I looked at the key board and noticed I was next to U and I put 2 and 2 together. Anyways Enter just for the halibut. you never know.
KEVON
i was thinking about entering but then i remembered u sucked

roflolmao.... that worked out perfectly... i wish i could enter, but i cant, due to lack of game....
TaK
ya i never spellcheck... and ill get some footage togethor this weekend. should work out marvelously=]
Obie.CAR
i wish i could enter, but i cant, due to lack of game....

The rules have changed you may now use any and all THPS games.
http://www.createareview.com/info/?info=CAVE/cavecomp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.