Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dave Bachinsky Kickflips 20 Set!
=BGOAT= Forums > Skateboarding > General
=BGOAT= Ares
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXijrIXFLHw fucking insane.
FeRgY
Who? It's not that big...
=BGOAT= Ares
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE IN HISTORY HAVE EVER OLLIED EL TORO!!!!! AND THIS GUY KICKFLIPS IT...FIRST PERSON IN HISTORY...THATS 20 DAMN STAIRS MAN!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!?!!?!? his name is Dave Bachinsky, he rides for hubba wheels. he wasnt that big of a skater till that legendary moment you just watched...thats almost as big as the 900 man...
FeRgY
QUOTE(Ares @ Aug 27 2006, 04:24 PM) [snapback]2587[/snapback]
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! ONLY A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE IN HISTORY HAVE EVER OLLIED EL TORO!!!!! AND THIS GUY KICKFLIPS IT...FIRST PERSON IN HISTORY...THATS 20 DAMN STAIRS MAN!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!?!!?!? his name is Dave Bachinsky, he rides for hubba wheels. he wasnt that big of a skater till that legendary moment you just watched...thats almost as big as the 900 man...

Yes, I'm serious lol. It's just I've seen some pretty good skaters.
IPB Image
=BGOAT= Ares
you aint never seen one do that. el toro is so much longer than that stair. that stair is just tall.
=BGOAT= Mindful
i agree its not that big
=BGOAT= Ares
you guys are nuts.
GlitchMasterBiz
that andrew reynolds pic looks so photoshoped. anyway you guys have to apreciate good skaters. like erik ellington, andrew reynolds, danny way, terry kennedy, chris cole, arto sarri. ok lets start off why you should liek those skaters.

Erik Ellington: fucking big spined the Carlsbad Gap.
Andrew Reynolds: hes pretty much selfexplainitory. killer frontside flips.
Danny Way: you all know why c'mon. Great Wall Of China...first person to do something down the Carlsbad Gap.
Terry Kennedy: ollie northed Carlsbad Gap
Chris Cole: 360 flipped a hudge ass 4 set in Zero New Blood at the end of his part. i forget the name of the gap but ill post the naem when i ask my friend.
Arto Sarri: a great skater that allmost died. He tried a hudge sets handrail when he spun out and hit his head so hard he threw up and had a serious conncussion...he looked lifeless and look liek he had some brian damage done. about a year later when he got better and the scrapes healed up he got back on a board. that to me shows serious balls and passion for skateboarding and i respect that. thats why arto to me is a great skater. (btw this happend in about 2003 and in the video Flip was working on at the time Artos part had to be cut early due to the violent fall. no footage was released with the actuall fall. the closet to the actuall thing is what Flip released a short animation on teh fall then cut to him laying down lifeless and being carried onto a streacher.)

if you dont know what the Carlsbad gap is it was in the lvl School 2 on thug. the whole school was based on the Carlsbad school. The gap is in the secrect area with the 11 set and the carlsbad grass gap. heres a good video about the history on carlsbad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfe2Bz0g0xQ
=BGOAT= Ares
indeed, and you cant forget mullen or thomas...mullens 720 flip (Feather flip) or thomas legendary bail off of the leap of faith...also carlsbad.
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah. rondey being the first also to bring back old school flatland and jamie thomas being the kickass skater he is
=BGOAT= Ares
did you ever see that 32 stair attemt by boulala?
Mythical
QUOTE(Ares @ Aug 27 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]2602[/snapback]

did you ever see that 32 stair attemt by boulala?

actually it was a 25 stair. Heres the Vid.

25 Stair Boulala
GlitchMasterBiz
lol ow my ass lol yeah hes a sick skater. also i was gunna say dont post in old topics but this is a pretty good topic to bring back.

Mythical
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 22 2007, 11:05 PM) [snapback]15719[/snapback]

lol ow my ass lol yeah hes a sick skater. also i was gunna say dont post in old topics but this is a pretty good topic to bring back.

lol when he says "I need a massage.. for my hass." :0 I didn't really check to see if it was old or not. sorry. havent posted in so long so I kinda got outta the routine. lol
GlitchMasterBiz
lol its all good i liked this post anywho smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.