Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official "i'm Sick Of Wiz Hating On Skate And Bieng A Fanboy" Thread.
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
Duffers
Yeah. I went there.

Signature coming soon.
Oompa
if he doesn't have the right to be a fanboy and hate skate then all those skate fanboys out there don't have the right to hate thpg.
Duffers
QUOTE(Oompa @ Oct 24 2007, 07:41 AM) [snapback]27107[/snapback]
if he doesn't have the right to be a fanboy and hate skate then all those skate fanboys out there don't have the right to hate thpg.

You're missing the point.

Pretty much every topic for Skate here, he's gone into it and talked about how sh*t it is. Then, he goes and makes a signature just to deface it. It's not necessary, and I want to send the message.
BGOAT wiz
1st. biz made the sig I am just sporting it
2nd http://bgoatclan.com/bgoat05/forums/Skate-Owns-t2153.html is that not a topic where I didn't say a single thing bad about skate.
3rd am I not allowed to give my opinions
4th do skate fanboys not go into thpg forums and trash Tony hawk games
5th do I not pay for this site and forums therefore allowing me to pretty much say or do as I please
6th is this not a Tony Hawk based web site
7th are we not a Tony Hawk clan?
8th is this http://bgoatclan.com/bgoat05/forums/Who-Ha...-Ps3-t2165.html not a skate thread where I haven't even left 1 reply?
9th. Do I not hold up for how good the graphics are in skate.
10th are there not like 2 other people who have the same signature and like 10 other people on these forums that agree w/ me?
11th if you don't like what your getting here then go to a skate site.
12th ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME W/ THIS?
13th ROOKED?
14th skate does SUCK!!!
Duffers
THAT was uncalled for. But, I didn't know Biz made it, so sorry, I guess.

EDIT: Thread locked. I was bored anyways, and I should have known there would be an explination.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.