Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10/19/07 Thpg
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well I have had THPG for just about a week now and have gotten plenty of play time w/ it on the 360 version anyways. I have written up a little review about it which can be found in the forums. This upcoming weekend/week I expect to start posting glitches and even some darksides. I will also be updating the POTW's and the MOTW in the upcoming week and perhaps some other updates. if you have any glitches that you want to see posted please post them in the forums and I will try to cap them and add them into the glitch database.
Ductape
hazzsah! thpg is out and im helpign biz find shit. i dont plan on buying the game. maybe rent. but ima come out of retirement just for a bit. if someone wants to be nice n get me thpg ill totally load up the db with good shit =) cough wiz
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Duct sauce @ Oct 19 2007, 03:32 PM) [snapback]26957[/snapback]
hazzsah! thpg is out and im helpign biz find shit. i dont plan on buying the game. maybe rent. but ima come out of retirement just for a bit. if someone wants to be nice n get me thpg ill totally load up the db with good shit =) cough wiz

lol you didnt help me find anything. i found some shit with your sweet steeze that you taught me, but you only asked me what the game had, etc, and told me to try like 2-3 things lol.
TaK
i was so excited to go rent it and when i got there bamm! they were all out now i have 2 wait=[
Requiem
QUOTE(Conrad127 @ Oct 20 2007, 10:50 PM) [snapback]26986[/snapback]
i was so excited to go rent it and when i got there bamm! they were all out now i have 2 wait=[

lol <--real lol not one of those lol's that are fake. You know, when they are not really loling but they type it anyways because they having nothing important to add to the topic at hand
Jkidd
it's a space filler. when you have nothing to say on aim you just say lol
wut wut
lol...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.