Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting Close
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
BGOAT wiz
W/ the release of THPG just around the corner I would expect to see updates rolling in by the skateboard load. with that said I am curious on what everyone is gonna tryout first and which path you will take. Career, rigger, or hardcore. etc etc.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 11 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]26783[/snapback]
W/ the release of THPG just around the corner I would expect to see updates rolling in by the skateboard load. with that said I am curious on what everyone is gonna tryout first and which path you will take. Career, rigger, or hardcore. etc etc.

hardcore then rigger and career
BGOAT wiz
ya nothing more fun then skate checking a ped 3 blocks down the road. lmao. but you can do a little bit of everything to determine your ending.
skrattahögtmunk
I will bitch at all the people who can afford a PS3/360, like I did last year.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Oct 11 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]26788[/snapback]

dont yell to hard, i have one leg.

Will there still be different paths for ps2 like rigger, hardcore, and career? if so, im going to be a rigger, hardcore, and then career. and once i beat the game with all the paths, if they still have hidden all gap rewords, ill get all gaps like i usually do, and then i shall start to glitch the shit out of it.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Oct 11 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]26792[/snapback]
Will there still be different paths for ps2 like rigger, hardcore, and career? if so, im going to be a rigger, hardcore, and then career. and once i beat the game with all the paths, if they still have hidden all gap rewords, ill get all gaps like i usually do, and then i shall start to glitch the shit out of it.

No, it's gonna suck dick like all "last-gen" THPS games.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut?? @ Oct 11 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]26788[/snapback]

you can always steal one
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Oct 11 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]26788[/snapback]

oh lmfao! i thought you said cant. thats why i said dont bitch to loud at me. lolz
HubCAp_
I prob wont be online till i beat the game. But ill prob play it more than once.
KEVON
*cancels pre-order*

i just got warhawk, so im gonna wait... prolly gonna get it for Christmas...
BGOAT wiz
Reviews and such will be up on or just after wednesday the 17th. Some people like IGN, Planettonyhawk, and myself all ready have the game but can't post anything about it until after that date.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.