Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No More Special?
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
HubCAp_
So whats the deal? So theres no more special meter? cuz i can do the 900 in the demo whenever. Also what happened to the nollie buttion?
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(HubCAp_ @ Sep 29 2007, 11:15 AM) [snapback]26402[/snapback]
So whats the deal? So theres no more special meter? cuz i can do the 900 in the demo whenever. Also what happened to the nollie buttion?

oh balls if they took out nollies, pressures, switch, and fakie, im going to be ill mc pissed.

specials anytime would be kinda gay. just rockin special after special, thats kinda lame. idk, im saying that now but once i play it i can be a real judge.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Sep 29 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]26403[/snapback]
oh balls if they took out nollies, pressures, switch, and fakie, im going to be ill mc pissed.

specials anytime would be kinda gay. just rockin special after special, thats kinda lame. idk, im saying that now but once i play it i can be a real judge.

NOOOO THEY STILL HAVE EVERYTHING...

NOLLIES... CLICK IN THE LEFT STICK

SPECIALS... YOU DO THEM ANYTIME U WANT.. U DONT NEET A METER.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Sep 29 2007, 09:36 AM) [snapback]26403[/snapback]

It's been pretty much special all the time since THPS3.
Honestly it takes no more than three seconds to get special full.
And if you've ever played graff or TA online for any thps game you'd know it's "just rockin special after special" all the time.

logan
They should put special back in, but make it harder to fill up and have it work for just one trick. Then you re-fill it.
HubCAp_
I remember you could fill up your special meter with just 2 flatland tricks.
=BGOAT= water
haha if you think about it its good like it is now cause for lazy people they can do a special when ever they want

but for hardcore gamers you can chalange yourself and NOT do a special till you feel you deserv it witch can vary from person to person.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.