Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gangstaaaa
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
Graves
[youtube]5taQ1_i63iI[/youtube]

wut wut
Lol, its that crank dat soulja boy nigger.
BGOAT wiz
cool he can dance while some white boy throws up on a mic,then swallows it, and then makes his dog grawl in it. that dancer has talent because I couldn't even listen to the song for more then 10 seconds. I just don't see the talent in growling into a microphone incoherently.
wut wut
FYI hes not dancing to that, hes dancing to a song called crank dat soulja boy, somebody just dubbed over it
.jared
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 26 2007, 12:44 PM) [snapback]26296[/snapback]
cool he can dance while some white boy throws up on a mic,then swallows it, and then makes his dog grawl in it. that dancer has talent because I couldn't even listen to the song for more then 10 seconds. I just don't see the talent in growling into a microphone incoherently.

you just dont understand metal
BGOAT wiz
I know he's dancing to somehting else. and yes I do understand metal. you make up words and scream/growl them into a microphone incoherently so no one can really understand what yoursaying unless by some chance they have lyrics sheets and can actually read after slamming there head up and down wildly and killing there brain cells w/ all the drugs they do. METAL FTL.
.jared
how is that different than rap?
other than the growls/screams?
FeRgY
The most you could mix crank dat and some rock genre without a.wanting to kill something, b.stop the video, or c.just feeling sad you wasted time of your life. At least imo.
[youtube]RKQgDY0pZ68[/youtube]
BGOAT wiz
atleast rap you can understand and they don't bob the brains out of there head and they do a little weed not a ton of crack/cocaine/ heroine or w/e. and theres a beat to it and a meaning.... metal makes me want to kill myself while rap only makes me want to kill other people. lol. rap FTW.
Duffers
QUOTE(FeRgY @ Sep 26 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]26308[/snapback]

That's badass.
BGOAT wiz
wow that si pretty cool.

Also if you watch mr T in duffers sig sometimes he looks like he's going w/ the music.
HubCAp_
QUOTE(FeRgY @ Sep 26 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]26308[/snapback]
The most you could mix crank dat and some rock genre without a.wanting to kill something, b.stop the video, or c.just feeling sad you wasted time of your life. At least imo.

About the only time Ill listen to rap.
logan
Travis Barker is dope.
.jared
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 26 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]26309[/snapback]
atleast rap you can understand and they don't bob the brains out of there head and they do a little weed not a ton of crack/cocaine/ heroine or w/e. and theres a beat to it and a meaning.... metal makes me want to kill myself while rap only makes me want to kill other people. lol. rap FTW.

you can understand some rap
just like you can understand some metal
haha a little weed
ive come to find that theres more rap that talks about hard drugs [crack/blow/thizz/junk etc] than metal songs
all music has meaning to someone

but dont get me wrong i love rap and metal
HubCAp_
I dont like rap cuz they dont sing.. They just talk to a pre-made beat. Theres not even a band. No talent. YET somehow they make millions.
Graves
Rapping has gone downhill. I don't appreciate it anymore, I honestly don't feel like listening to Money, Drugs, and Bitches n Ho's.
No thanks.
I listen to some metal, But my most favorite genre of music is Indie/acoustic.
Makes you have appreciation for music.
as you said about metal growling in a mic, anyone can sound like an ignorant nigger and rhyme.
logan
You guys are so stereotypical. Rap is not all about that shit, you are just looking at the mainstream artists...

My favorite rap is alternative rap music, like Atmosphere for example. I'm sure you all remember him from THUG 2. I love his flow and his beats are layed back with the hard rhymes. And I also enjoy music from the bay, because those dudes know how to make a funky beat. haha! I just love that shit.
skrattahögtmunk
YOU KNOW, THERE IS A GENRE OF METAL CALLED "POWER METAL"

not all metal is GURGHGURGHGURGHOOOOOOORUGHRRUGHRUR
http://resources.imeem.com/resources/flash...f&isEmbed=1
Listen all the way through. Edguy and Avantasia are two of the best power metal bands I've ever heard.

I'll admit that rap is more than about money, cars, hoes, drugs, shit like that if you admit that metal is more than GURURURUHRHUGUHRUHGRUHFUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGUHGHTUHUUUHUHHU.
Graves
exactly, some rap isn't that bad. Only the artists they portray.
Metal is not all growling in a mic, excuse me if I like different genres.
People put too many people down for what they like and its bullshit.
I will be the first person to call you out on it, people may think I'm an asshole, but if your cool to me, I will be nice back.
Dylan for example has been there for me a lot, and has never met me. While other people on here are assholes.
Logan started talking to me lot and I respect him as well.
bleed
That "music" dubbed over the dancing colored man is hardly representative of metal.
BGOAT wiz
Thats is true. thats like death metal.... I like all types of music regardless it all depends on the song. if the song is good and the beat and w/e then thats cool. I have music that ranges from canibal corpse to scareface. from insane clown posse to godsmack. and soem in between. It all depends on the song. I like some pantera to esepcially the great soutnern trendkill cd the first song is awesome. but ya.
HubCAp_
One word.. Gwar.
Graves
Rofl. Love gwar, they put on an amazing show.
skrattahögtmunk
I wish I could have been able to go to a GG Allin concert sad.gif
Harold
QUOTE(g0t.Graves @ Sep 26 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]26325[/snapback]
Rapping has gone downhill. I don't appreciate it anymore, I honestly don't feel like listening to Money, Drugs, and Bitches n Ho's.
No thanks.
I listen to some metal, But my most favorite genre of music is Indie/acoustic.
Makes you have appreciation for music.
as you said about metal growling in a mic, anyone can sound like an ignorant nigger and rhyme.

*Non-American* rap is flourishing right now. EX: Latino and East-Asian.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(uɐlʎp @ Sep 26 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]26295[/snapback]
Lol, its that crank dat soulja boy nigger.

soulja boy lives down here, he is no different than any other "dirty south" black guy that THINKS he can rap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.