Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atg
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
6ixVolt
New n Approved ATG
Adept THPS Gamers
GlitchMasterBiz
already seen it lmfao you guys lost your database.
Jkidd
ATGsquad.com is back?
BGOAT wiz
ya and they might be posting glitches in the database as well. we shall see.
Requiem
3 words

Neo For President
skrattahögtmunk
Adept THPS Gamers lol what.
Jkidd
Hahaha...I remember when I spammed their boards and was like NEO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!
6ixVolt
Dont fucking hate. I dont come on your boards n fucking hate on you guys. If you dont really give a damn dont fucking open the topic. Yea n adept go look it up n the dictionary kid.
Jkidd
woah...who was hating? I was just reminiscing on some good old times. I was part of ATG for a while and am good friends with P@T...so chill bro don't be so uptight
BGOAT wiz
I think he was talking to doughnut... but anyways.
Harold
I was thinking more-so biz, not donut
GlitchMasterBiz
me=hating? no, i just thought it was mad funny they lost there database.
BGOAT wiz
I wouldn't find that funny. thats like BGOAT losing there database. thats a lot of hard work and time down the drain. not funny.
6ixVolt
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 28 2007, 02:16 PM) [snapback]26385[/snapback]
I wouldn't find that funny. thats like BGOAT losing there database. thats a lot of hard work and time down the drain. not funny.

Hell yeah it is
skrattahögtmunk
Yes I know the word Adept. My comment was based upon my assumption that ATG meant "All Time Glitchers" at one point in time. My surprise was condensed into "lol wut," for I had nothing more to say. It just find "Adept THPS Gamers" odd compared to what my original perception of the acronym "ATG" meant.

No this isn't flaming, it's a detailed explanation of what my comment was about.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Sep 28 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]26392[/snapback]
Yes I know the word Adept. My comment was based upon my assumption that ATG meant "All Time Glitchers" at one point in time. My surprise was condensed into "lol wut," for I had nothing more to say. It just find "Adept THPS Gamers" odd compared to what my original perception of the acronym "ATG" meant.

No this isn't flaming, it's a detailed explanation of what my comment was about.

it use to be all time glitchers if i understand they changed it.
wut wut
6ixvolt nucca sup?

i unno if u remember me =BGOAT=CyBoRg
6ixVolt
Shit back n the day on thps4. I know what ATG used to stand for, thats also why i said the new and approved ATG.
Graves
New and Improved?**
Jkidd
Good call graves...great call actually
Duffers
Nice databaze.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.