Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uh-oz
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
KEVON
my local gamecrazy is closing down... monday. so i have 30 dollars that i got from trading in my ps2. well theres no ps3 game that is under 30 bucks, and nothing i want, and the only other option is to get a giftcard, but the nearest gamecrazy is 20 miles away... the plan is is that i but the newely reduced price of burning crusades for 30 bucks, then go to walmart and return it for store credit wich is 40 bucks there... (yay 10 dollars), but is that going to work? do they scan the barcodes or somthing? i need to know A.S.A.Yesterday, since im gonna do it tomorow...
HubCAp_
receipt?
Magick
sell your ps3 and all your games and buy an xbox 360
.jared
QUOTE(KEVON @ Sep 22 2007, 02:45 PM) [snapback]26145[/snapback]
my local gamecrazy is closing down... monday. so i have 30 dollars that i got from trading in my ps2. well theres no ps3 game that is under 30 bucks, and nothing i want, and the only other option is to get a giftcard, but the nearest gamecrazy is 20 miles away... the plan is is that i but the newely reduced price of burning crusades for 30 bucks, then go to walmart and return it for store credit wich is 40 bucks there... (yay 10 dollars), but is that going to work? do they scan the barcodes or somthing? i need to know A.S.A.Yesterday, since im gonna do it tomorow...

walmart doesnt scan barcodes
at least not at mine
but you can only return items 3 times a year and you need id
KEVON
or i could keep my ps3 and have fun instead of having fedex shiping my 360 back and forth from my house to microsoft repair center...

QUOTE(HubCAp_ @ Sep 22 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]26146[/snapback]
receipt?

the place of purchace will be gamecrazy... it will be unopened but it wouldnt be bought from walmart...
=bgoat=camo
QUOTE(Magick @ Sep 22 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]26150[/snapback]
sell your ps3 and all your games and buy an xbox 360

I second that.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(KEVON @ Sep 22 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]26145[/snapback]

I returned a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate that had "DO NOT RESELL" in big bold letters on it. (lol club live)

More than likely they won't check.

If you really need money you should shoplift from Lowes, then return the stolen item (lead piping is small and returns for 20-30 bucks) to them... they give you a gift card but you could sell it for less. (e.g. Steal 40 bucks worth of stuff then sell it for 20) ...I know firsthand that they don't do anything to shoplifters, just have eyes like a hawk on the employees. (lol worked there)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.