Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9/18/07 Updates
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well Most of us who have next gen consoles have downloaded and played the THPG demo. Most of you like it others are skate traders. W/ the release of the demo I have been posting glitches. Right now we have just over 20 THPG demo glitches. Fog has posted a couple as well. Also I have nominated a new MOTW so check that out and I have also posted a new POTW so check that out as well. We have just about a month left before the game comes out so until then have fun w/ the demo and keep checking back for more glitches. Also Keep checking over at PTH for more info as it is released and keep checking the THPG forum for new info such as the TGS THPG Trailer which is great IMO. Also PS3 owners please keep that FAH program running. We are close to reaching 1000 WU's for the BGOAT FAH Team #56391. If your not part of BGOAT and want to help out our FAH team feel free to do so as well again team #56391. Thanks for your participation.
logan
traitors*
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
lol i was gonna say the same thing but i didnt want to sound like a dick
BGOAT wiz
could be traders to there trading THPG for Skate. if I wanted a spell check I would of used it... although technically it's spelled right. this is a god damn forum not a fucking grammer/english class.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 18 2007, 04:54 PM) [snapback]26061[/snapback]
could be traders to there trading THPG for Skate. if I wanted a spell check I would of used it... although technically it's spelled right. this is a god damn forum not a fucking grammer/english class.

THIS IS THE INTERNET, EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT.

also, grammar*

tongue.gif
Jkidd
haha doughnut I was going to correct that too but I decided not too lol
BGOAT wiz
Are you guys the fucking GRAMMAR Police? here's an idea from now on anyone correcting someone elses shit gets a warning for being assanine. and if anything is spelled wrong I don't give 2 shits. Ima stawt typin lik dis jist 2 tik peeple ov. as long as you can read the shit who cares how it's spelled unless your writing a god damn novel or some shit.
GlitchMasterBiz
Jkidd
haha i dont give a fuck really but i was guna do the same thing as doughnut did to see what ur reaction would be
=BGOAT= water
haha thanks for the nomination bro
when THPG comes out... il be glitching my best.
wut wut
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 18 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]26064[/snapback]
Are you guys the fucking GRAMMAR Police? here's an idea from now on anyone correcting someone elses shit gets a warning for being assanine. and if anything is spelled wrong I don't give 2 shits. Ima stawt typin lik dis jist 2 tik peeple ov. as long as you can read the shit who cares how it's spelled unless your writing a god damn novel or some shit.

Else's
I'm going to start typing like this just to tick people of

You made a few mistakes.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(Dylan @ Sep 19 2007, 03:52 PM) [snapback]26071[/snapback]
Else's
I'm going to start typing like this just to tick people of

You made a few mistakes.

off* not of dumbass. lmao. j/k wizownu.gif
logan
If you're going to correct someone, don't make any mistakes yourself. lol
HubCAp_
lol biz remember my grammer* thing? lol
=BGOAT=FoG
Shut the fuck up about the grammar everyone. Just focus on the news that was posted.

Sorry if I sounded harsh ):
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(HubCAp_ @ Sep 19 2007, 06:15 PM) [snapback]26074[/snapback]
lol biz remember my grammer* thing? lol

ahah! Yea! What ever happen to that...?
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
BWAAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHA i just realized that the only award i have is the "bookworm / grammer aficionado" award.....

nicely done wiz
Harold
I honestly think the only people on this forum who have a strong hold on grammar are Gould and I.

sometimes i type like this because i'm just really lazy

I cringe at the wrong uses of its vs. it's, your vs you're, etc.

Some people don't even know how to use commas... (They're only used in lists that have 3 or more objects.) -.-
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Harold @ Sep 20 2007, 02:19 PM) [snapback]26088[/snapback]
I honestly think the only people on this forum who have a strong hold on grammar are Gould and I.

sometimes i type like this because i'm just really lazy

I cringe at the wrong uses of its vs. it's, your vs you're, etc.

Some people don't even know how to use commas... (They're only used in lists that have 3 or more objects.) -.-

What about me? sad.gif

aslo thnx 4 da arward!!!!!!!
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
just because people like myself dont really try to be grammatically correct here doesnt mean we have any less of a hold on grammar or w.e it may be. get over yourself. its a forum. if you honestly cringe at those things listed, you need to chill out man.
Oompa
about this

wiz, i sent you a couple messages on the ps3 about this room. idk if you read them, but i just said stuff about how you can get in that room by wallpushing the doors that are used to access it at the right time. just wanyted to make sure you were aware of that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.