Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Thpg Demo Capped, For Those Without Demo.
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
.:Hack:.
It was hard to skate on such a small screen, in SD and with it lagging, but here it is.

For anyone without the demo, so you dont miss out.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Enjoy!
HubCAp_
I like how every time you start the demo it randomizes ur cas
bleed
eric sparrow? And those balance bars seem way too excessive
logan
thpg sucks balls
BGOAT wiz
the balance bars are great because it allows you to focus on everything around you and your akster instead of just a small bar and an arrow. and THPG doesn't suck.
FeRgY
I don't really go by the balance bars, just the skater. It's like when it tells you to aggro kick...it's just common sense to me to know when to kick...anyways, I like it, it's different. Some of the animation could use some work, but overall it's decent.
.:Hack:.
I like the balance bars better in this game than any other.

Like Wiz said, you can see where your going, and I find it alot easier. I tried using motion to balance but it felt weird.

And did anyone actually watch the video's, I kinda made it for Biz as he dosn't have the demo...
KEVON
its a great demo... and its shaping up to be a great game... i like most everything about it and the story seems solid... just wish there was dbl jump/wallrun/somthing... standard camera is awkward so i needed to change it but im not gonna cancel my pre order, yay...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.