Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ps3 Thpg Demo Out. Go Download It Now!
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
BGOAT wiz
yep PSN now has the THPG demo out
HubCAp_
how is it?
BGOAT wiz
I dunno I got to1,200 or so and it stops. I have to pause then resume and it goes a bit further then stops again. it's pissing me off.
wut wut
*cough*PS3SUCKS*cough* Man its cold season or somethin
logan
=(

I was looking forward to playing skate, because I played it on a friends xbox 360 and had so much fun with it. But I guess I might have to play thpg for a week and wait for skate. Right now, I'm buying Skate for sure! But I'll definitely have to see how thpg compares. Well, I'm downloading it right now...
HubCAp_
was the demo good on 360?
logan
Skate demo on 360 owned!... except for only being able to skate the small skatepark.

But yes. I'm getting EA Skate for ps3 definitely!
Magick
ps3 is such a horrible console
logan
Motherfucking midgets!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pissed.

THE DOWNLOAD KEEPS FUCKING STALLING.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Magick @ Sep 13 2007, 07:52 PM) [snapback]25945[/snapback]
ps3 is such a horrible console

no ur a horrible console.
wut wut
go play on ur pc
BGOAT wiz
go play w/ your wii
FeRgY
I don't really like the camera views but you get used to it. I didn't have a problem downloading...making fun of a PS3 is pretty immature wink.gif
.:Hack:.
Just got home from collage, and just finished installing, cant wait to try this out...
wut wut
i dont have a wii..
and hack ur like 12
BGOAT wiz
maybe he's a prodigy? although he did spell college wrong. oh well. well he is from the UK so maybe thats what they call high school. or something.

Anyways the only difference I see between the 2 demos is that the PS3 version seems a bit brighter and perhaps a bit more jagged at some times. I have only played the PS3 demo once so far so if I notice anything else I will post it.
QUOTE(Dylan @ Sep 14 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]25958[/snapback]
i dont have a wii..
and hack ur like 12

Im 16 smile.gif

Unless its called something else, im pretty sure I go collage, I just finished my first week.

Collage is 16-18 years old, unless you want to study further.

I think its really good, there are lots of goals to try out, you can watch videos of things like the skate lounge and video editor, and you can try all 3 types of skating style.
wut wut
Yea he means highschool.

and its college, not collage. collage is art =/

Not sure about america, but this is how it works in the uk...

Primary School - ages 4/5 to 11/12

High School - ages 12 - 16

Collage - ages 16 - 18

University - ages 18 - 20?

=BGOAT= Mindful
QUOTE(.:Hack:. @ Sep 14 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]25963[/snapback]
Not sure about america, but this is how it works in the uk...

Primary School - ages 4/5 to 11/12

High School - ages 12 - 16

Collage - ages 16 - 18

University - ages 18 - 20?

Ive just finished my first week of high school (i live in uk to)
bleed
It's still college
Anyway, has anyone else tried the demo yet?

I love the videos inside the demo showing bits about the game, like the video arcade video, that looks good.

It looks like there are 9 goals, 3 for each, but there sort of together, I want to try the next rigger goal, wiz do you know where he is?
logan
Nothing about THPG really excites me about playing it like Skate did. I like having control of your tricks and that whole new flick-it system. THPG, to me, just seems like an updated THP8.

So, not too many good looks on THPG for me..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.