Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9/11/07
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
It's been 6 years since the terrible attacks on our country and with the on going war a lot of lives have been lost. Ground zero is now a construction site for the freedom tour 2 pools were the foot prints of the twin towers were and some other buildings. I would like everyone to give a moment of silence for the people who's lives changed or were lost on this day 6 years ago. Most of the news channels will be having a moment of silence at the time the planes hit. life goes by way to fast and times can change in an instance. enjoy life while you can because tomorrow is never a gaurantee.

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 10 2006, 10:18 PM)
It's been 5 years since the disaster on sept. 11th 2001 and a lot of things have changed since that day. I remember being at work when I first heard the news of the first tower being hit then the second and then of course the collapse of both towers. It felt sureal and was hard to swallow. needless to say no work got done for the rest of that day. I just want people to give a moment of silence for those lost on that tragic day. We will never forgot Sept. 11th 2001 and the terrosirsts involved will surely get theres.

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 11 2005, 10:02 AM)
Well it's 9/11 once again and I think we all know what that means. It seems though that many people have forgotten about what this day means mainly because of the tragedy of hurricane Katrina. I would just like everyone to give a moment of silence for all the lives lost on 9/11/01 and to not forget about the victims of Katrina please pray for the families in the gulf cost. Thanks
Jkidd
Tomorrow ain't promised so live for the moment..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.