Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Walls Glitch (online, 360) Found By Nuclear Javi
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > Glitch discussion
THGM
Hi. This is the final glitch I will post before I leave. This glitch may want you to say "sorry" and maybe respect me a little more. But, that won't happen because i'm LONG GONE!

We have copyrighted this glitch, so anyone who says they have found it, is LYING.

Walls Glitch (Found by me, and Nuclear Javi)

1. Go make a game of Walls with Collision on, and make it 30 seconds

2. Now the host has to keep Manualing and Jumping, while the person getting "walled" has to remain off his board.. This means you have to keep manual then jump instantly. You can't see "Nose Manual, or Manual" otherwise it wont work.

3. You'll know it worked, while Manualing and Jumping the timer is at 0, but your still in play, and the walled person is in the waiting screen.

4. Now, stop Jmping and Manualing, and hit into the person. The person getting "walled" should go OUTSIDE and ABOVE THE MAP.

-found and copyrighted by NGoG Clan

GlitchMasterBiz
uhm sure you copyrighted it...(note: your a dumb fuck, glitches cannot be copyrighted, its like copyrighting the word, "yes" long after its been found. this glitch could've been found like the first day but never posted or discovered by someone that made it popular, people can know and find the glitch and decide to keep it there selfs, or just tell some people in the underground, but no one owns a glitch buddy, and thank god your leaving i bid you adieu)
THGM
And I bid you a F. U. C. K. You.
GlitchMasterBiz
wow, was there any reason to reply? you said your done, now fuckin leave, no one likes you. your the load your mom shouldve swallowed now gtfo k thnx
wut wut
I FOUND IT NUB, I COPYRIGHTED IT NOW PAY ME ROYALTIES.

THGM gtfo and stfu nub.
BGOAT wiz
Well not to try and burst anyones bubble but this is infact an old glitch. There are a ton of glitches that aren't posted in the database do to the fact that the game got boring fast. Now as for copyriting it... YOU RETARDED.

1.the exclusive right to make copies, license, and otherwise exploit a literary, musical, or artistic work, whether printed, audio, video, etc.: works granted such right by law on or after January 1, 1978, are protected for the lifetime of the author or creator and for a period of 50 years after his or her death.

Since a glitch doesn't fall under any of those things you can not copyright it. NOW GTFO.
HubCAp_
yay hes gone! PArty At biz's... wink.gif
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(HubCAp_ @ Sep 9 2007, 05:33 PM) [snapback]25800[/snapback]
yay hes gone! PArty At biz's... wink.gif

I'll bring the keg.
Jkidd
I got the cups and balls..
GlitchMasterBiz
I got the pin the tail on the donkey!....

i mean, i got the weed and the shots! STRIKE OUT TIME!!!

[youtube]JuesDuofS4A[/youtube]
Harold
QUOTE(THGM @ Sep 9 2007, 02:45 PM) [snapback]25778[/snapback]
Hi. This is the final glitch I will post before I leave. This glitch may want you to say "sorry" and maybe respect me a little more. But, that won't happen because i'm LONG GONE!

We have copyrighted this glitch, so anyone who says they have found it, is LYING.

2. Now the host has to keep Manualing and Jumping, while the person getting "walled" has to remain off his board.. This means you have to keep manual then jump instantly. You can't see "Nose Manual, or Manual" otherwise it wont work.

3. You'll know it worked, while Manualing and Jumping the timer is at 0, but your still in play, and the walled person is in the waiting screen.

4. Now, stop Jmping and Manualing, and hit into the person. The person getting "walled" should go OUTSIDE and ABOVE THE MAP.

You can't copyright a glitch. You can copyright your guide, though.
logan
QUOTE(THGM @ Sep 9 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]25778[/snapback]

NOEEEE! I DID DAT THE DAY THE GAEM WUZ OUT!!!
wut wut
Like 3 years old. And I copyrighted it.
Graves
THGM
You fail good sir.
I bid you a fond fairwell and a FuQ you, hate to see you leave but love watching you go.
Duffers
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 9 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]25797[/snapback]
Now as for copyriting it... YOU RETARDED.

Way to go on that one.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Duffers @ Sep 25 2007, 06:08 AM) [snapback]26230[/snapback]
Way to go on that one.

k lets lock the topic and move on.
Graves
*spam before lock*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.