Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gl(grind Levitation)
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > Glitch discussion
THGM
One day I was just foolin' around in the factory, and I did this: I Rail Stalled, Wallplanted, and 360 acid dropped, and continued to do that, when i did it 3 times, it got higher each time. Then I pressed RT+A and I floated off the thing, and I heard the grinding noise, and the trick didn't display!

STEPS:

Go to a rail that has a quarter pipe and a wall.

Rail Stall (doesn't matter which trick)

Quickly tap A RT RB then RT+Y to Wallplant, 360 acid drop and rail stall.

Do this 3 times, it may take some practice, if you did it right you should levitate, when this happens hold RT and A toward the direction of the rail, you should bounce off, and started floating.

-Found by THGM

-I think this happens because when you jump off a rail stall that animation freezes, and since you confuse the cpu into the rail stall, and grind. it levitates you!
Graves
*cough*whats with your sig*cough*
Your not in BGOAT ^^
Creation X
*cough*whats with you spamming*cough*
your a suck up smile.gif

lol this is teh funny glitch
wut wut
How is tom a suckup. Gtfo you faggot.
GlitchMasterBiz
Wow, this kid does not make sence.

1. he didnt spam.
2. he isnt a suck up.
3. your a newb go kill yourself smile.gif
HubCAp_
dude THGM get that bgoat stuff out of your sig. Your not even in bgoat. Is it like your fantasy?
THGM
I know I'm not in BGOAT, It's like for the site, if you think we suck. We as in not me but everyone else.
Gouldness
Why are you two always sucking up to Tom? Let him defend himself.
wut wut
Put instead of we put they.

Graves
They stand up for me cause I don't waste my time on ppl unless I feel like I want to.
<3 dy and biz
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(g0t.Graves @ Sep 25 2007, 12:58 AM) [snapback]26228[/snapback]
They stand up for me cause I don't waste my time on ppl unless I feel like I want to.
<3 dy and biz

smile.gif <3 Graves:)
Duffers
IMO you're all gay.

Kaythanks
wut wut
Go " Touch titties " fag..
Magick
bringing back an old topic for this? cute
Graves
*yawn*
go pussy emo fight some one and tape it again.
wut wut
Yeah bitch.
Magick
just in case you were living under a rock when that was posted, UK cleared up that it was fake?
Graves
Ok, get hit by a truck..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.