Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Kill A Ps3
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
BGOAT wiz
http://www.ps3vault.com/how-to-kill-a-ps3-console-1975

PS3 all mighty... try that w/ your 360. lmao.
GlitchMasterBiz
Why kill a ps3 when you can give it to me? smile.gif
HubCAp_
Cool lol.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
I have had my 360 on as long as 12 hours. and it was barely even hot. A friend of mine has had his on for like 4 days straight and nothing happened. wiz you just got a lemon 360 that seems to get hot after 10 minutes. cause mine takes a LOOONG time before it gets hot.
BGOAT wiz
ya thats what it is.
GlitchMasterBiz
Stupid fan boys.
bleed
The 360 and the ps3 are just as good as each other, and plus I win because I'm going to have both by Friday.
BGOAT wiz
You lose I all ready have both. I have had both for quite sometime now. and um the PS3 is far supperior to the 360. I know because I have both. if you don't have both then you don't know.
wut wut
My 360 gets warm after a couple hours. It blows out warm heat after like 20 min or so. But the console doesnt get warm for a couple hours.

Im going to buy a ps3 smile.gif
GlitchMasterBiz
Since you are gunna get a ps3, wanna give your 360 to someone less fortunate?
=BGOAT= Mindful
Why dont you give it to me
wut wut
Nah i still want it. biz get a job:)
Requiem
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Aug 14 2007, 11:14 AM) [snapback]24934[/snapback]
You lose I all ready have both. I have had both for quite sometime now. and um the PS3 is far supperior to the 360. I know because I have both. if you don't have both then you don't know.

Agree 100% and I have both aswell so Im not talking outta my ass like Ken. 360 has game quantity, that is all. PS3 is more superior in every other aspect.

XolrecX
Agreed
bleed
I think they are both good and I have played them both several times. I'm not arguing that one might be better than the other, because I don't care, but there is nothing essentially bad minus the 360's ring of fire. Plus there is no reason a ps3 or an 360 should be in a sauna or the back of a 0 degree truck.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(bleed @ Aug 16 2007, 02:15 AM) [snapback]25015[/snapback]
Plus there is no reason a ps3 or an 360 should be in a sauna or the back of a 0 degree truck.

Darn I thought everyone played there PS3 in a sauna....
wut wut
You mean 360 right? Lol.

If you play your 360 long enough you have a homemade sauna.
Requiem
QUOTE(Dylan @ Aug 16 2007, 12:31 PM) [snapback]25030[/snapback]
You mean 360 right? Lol.

If you play your 360 long enough you have a homemade sauna.

That's why I only turn it on in the winter
wut wut
Specially in canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.