Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silent Hill & Scary Movie 4
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Music/Movies and Reviews
Requiem
Silent Hill

Well I went and saw this movie this weekend. It was pretty good but the ending everyone in the theater was like WTF? It is a really dark movie unlike how it is shown in the Trailers. Like when chicky is walking around in the basement of some place with just a lighter you can only see the light coming from the lighter making it difficult to see where she's walking than shit will just jump out of know where (I think that makes sense how I said that). Best scene is near the end with the cop chick. Anywho I'll say if you enjoyed the games then you will probably like this movie, if you haven't played the games you should wait till it comes out on DVD unless you really wanna see it.

Scary Movie 4

I saw this like a week ago I think Idk I can't even remember what I did 4 days ago. This movie actually surprised me since it was quite funny unlike the last 2. The 2 main movie rips are Saw and War of the Worlds. Everyone is back from SM3 besides that Feminem guy who was only in it for about 15 seconds. It has way more dick n fart jokes then ever before plus some black Brokeback Mountain for you. Dr. Pkil and Shaqs scene at the beginning had to be one of the best parts where Shaq can't nail a free throw so 2 saws would fall from a wire, so Dr. Phil starts coaching him through it, then Dr. Phil gets upset and starts making fun of everything he does and everyone he "help". Then comes the foot cutting part where Shaq starts calling Dr Phil a pussy n shit cause Shaq didnt wanna cut through his own foot. It was hilarious. Well I say go see it if you havent already or wait till DVD but you should atleast see this movie once cause it's way way way way better then the last couple movies.

Ps. w0rd 2 y0 m0th@s
FeRgY
Downloaded Scary Movie 4 and I heard Silent Hill was gay.
Requiem
Silent Hill for the most part is good minus the last part which seemed like it was consisted of every ending of all the Silent Hills all smooshed into 1 big clump of WTF
~Mythical~
Sillent Hill the movie looks awesome.. I loved the games... The games were so freaky and gory... <-- just how I like games... Well i just relised this not to long ago that I had posted on 1up.com a long time ago saying how awesome it would be if there was Silent Hill the movie..
My movie concept came true!! To see my post goto www.1up.com and click on find gamers.. then type in gamer-god-64... thats me..lol then goto page 2 of my post and youll see a post that says "awesome movie concept!" read that and notice how long ago I had posted it.. I just thought it was cool how it came true.
Ductape
yea yea i saw scary movie 4 wit my female friend it was awesome we enjoyed ourself it had bunch of funny parts. i give it 9/10 stars
pinky dinkydOod
QUOTE(Ductape @ Apr 27 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]362[/snapback]

yea yea i saw scary movie 4 wit my female friend it was awesome we enjoyed ourself it had bunch of funny parts. i give it 9/10 stars

Umm 9/10? i dont think so... that shit was pretty wack.... somethings here and ther made u go haha then it went down to boooo.... wel ill give it a 6/10... it was good... but i believe if the wayne's bro would of been in it=way better and funnier movie..
Requiem
QUOTE(PiNkY @ Apr 27 2006, 08:59 AM) [snapback]364[/snapback]

Umm 9/10? i dont think so... that shit was pretty wack.... somethings here and ther made u go haha then it went down to boooo.... wel ill give it a 6/10... it was good... but i believe it the wayne's bro would of been in it=way better and funnier movie..

I agree with you 100% Pinko. The Wayans bros should have never quit the series.
skrattahögtmunk
Yeah.! Scary Movie 1 was by far the best... it was more funny than just alot of random cameos ect. It had funny (original) stuff in it.

(like the chick stuck in the garage door tring to run away, lol)
wut wut
Dude just cut it.
Dr.Phil-Bullshit!

That made me laugh so hard
And when they were walking around and the dad was carrying what he thought was his daughter and it ends up to be a midget!
skrattahögtmunk
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I thought SM4 was funny, just not as good as the first...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.