Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 8/7/07 Off To Neversoft
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well last year as many of you know I got invited to go to Neversoft in LA. it was a wonderful time and everyone was really great. It was my first time ever flying and w/ all the layovers I got to land and take off like 6 times in 2 days. Anyways after I got back I was able to post a lot of info on the game and my opinions. Although my opinions were only based on an hour or so of gameplay I still say that even though THP8 lacked quite a bit of stuff it was still an overall decent game. Well it's that time of the year again actually a bit earlier then last time by like a month but again I have been invited to LA to play THPG at Neversoft and despite the hard time I had w/ the pressure and such and my hearing afterwards I have decided to go yet again. I will be flying out first thing tomorrow and arriving in LA shortly after 5pm Cali time. I should be able to have diner like last time w/ some of the neversoft and activision crew and discuss things like last time. Then on thursday I will be going to Neversoft to get prolly another tour of the facility and a nice sit down session w/ the game and then flyback thursday night and get home friday afternoon. Also this time around I have been able to invite Nick who lives about 2 and a half hours away from neversoft so he has decided to drive down and also get some hands on time w/ THPG. Thats right 2 BGOAT members ripping it up on THPG at Neversoft. So wish us both luck and a safe trip and when we can we will post our thoughts and info on what I consider a much anticipated TH game, THPG. Thats why I said in earlier news to expect some big updates this upcoming weekend. So for more info keep checking back here and also congrats to Nick on his being able to go along for the ride as well.
Oompa
awesome. hope you both enjoy the trip.
wut wut
Im jealous. but have fun nick and jason ):
logan
Awesome! Congrats Nicholas & Wiz. Have fun!
TyRant Hacker
wiz and nick sounds like alot of fun! wizownu.gif
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Thanks guys. I cant wait this should be a badass experience. Going to bring my camera and get some pictures of the trip. Cant wait to see the new TH game and finally meet Jason after 5 years of TH gaming lol.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Aug 7 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]24651[/snapback]
Thanks guys. I cant wait this should be a badass experience. Going to bring my camera and get some pictures of the trip. Cant wait to see the new TH game and finally meet Jason after 5 years of TH gaming lol.

When you play the game, glitch it just to piss neversoft off. XD
BGOAT wiz
Ya I got to freshen up my glitch skills tonight to get ready. lmao. empty my camera make sure it's charged etc etc.
Jkidd
Very nice. Both of you have a good time.
Graves
Sounds like a blast, Good luck.
=BGOAT= Ares
congrats guys, snag us some pics of the game smile.gif
pinky dinkydOod
o dear.....Lml.. wizi nd nickles! dis is gonabe great.. hope you guyz have a great time over ther.nick calm down with your cam..lml..nvm send me pics!!! ha! ur cam pwns. nd wizi yea u should get rdy ur oldass be takin long.. naw jk ilove you jason.. smile.gif nohomo for the old fo. idk..jus bananas at the moment.. well guys have a safe trip take cares have fun. nd i wana see a huggin pic.. haha! jus for me.. with alot of no homo all over iit!
bleed
wear camera glasses
Harold
Nick: SUP WIZ
wiz: "huh, who's wiz? OHHH WAIT ME OK OK. Call me Jason for now on, please."
KEVON
when starting bgoat did u ever thought that u would be flying to cali and meeting the develepment team?

lol neways have fun...
Graves
Goddamn pinky, your grammar gave me a seizure.
o.0
wut wut
rofl tom
Harold
QUOTE(got.skr1l? @ Aug 8 2007, 11:20 PM) [snapback]24686[/snapback]
Goddamn pinky, your grammar gave me a seizure.
o.0

I found if you just scan his posts you get the point
Graves
Lol, I'm not trying to be mean btw lmao, I really tried reading that for like 5 minutes.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(got.skr1l? @ Aug 9 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]24691[/snapback]
Lol, I'm not trying to be mean btw lmao, I really tried reading that for like 5 minutes.

His post had me mind boggled i was like... O.o WTF?! I found that if you just kinda tilt your head and squint it gets a bit eaiser to read.
Gouldness
Haha

Good job again wiz. I hope you both enjoy your time there. Nick showed me someone he just met and I am extremely jealous because he is my favorite skater.

Damn you Nick! tongue.gif
GlitchMasterBiz
Mullen or Saari? biggrin.gif
=BGOAT= water
let us know what you guys REALLY think about the game
BGOAT wiz
I really think the game kicks ass and it will be very glitchable. expecially the skatelounge. I all ready got into like 5 objects. Don't expect to CG that easily. oh and lfg's even though present in the game you get reset into the world if your in one for more then 5 to 10 seconds. There may be a way around it but we shall see. ya me and Nick glitched it so bad for the time we were able to play it. Theres also a GOAT.
GlitchMasterBiz
Yea nick was telling me about it. lol he told me how they now have killer walls behind the walls so if you cg you hit ob and get reset.
Bungle
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Aug 11 2007, 02:19 PM) [snapback]24735[/snapback]
Yea nick was telling me about it. lol he told me how they now have killer walls behind the walls so if you cg you hit ob and get reset.

You can natas spin the goat's head and ass.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Bungle @ Aug 14 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]24950[/snapback]
You can natas spin the goat's head and ass.

Yeah i know. Nick told me how some devolper was like "i like to do the sit down natas so it looks like im rubbing my ass in the goats face." i was like tell him "i like to cg the shit out of the game to rub my ass in the devoplers faces." lol its all for great laughter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.