Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old School As Hell
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
BGOAT wiz
Well most of thopse can still be found if you know where to look w/ out going to an archive site. Also this should of been posted somewhere else.
Harold
QUOTE(basic @ Jul 31 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]24424[/snapback]

lol your age says 13
=BGOAT=Nicholas
LMAO mine says 16... I will be 21 in December. Wow time goes by fast.
HubCAp_
Wow I remember that. So long ago.
basic
QUOTE(Harold @ Aug 1 2007, 12:25 AM) [snapback]24431[/snapback]
lol your age says 13

Yeah I know lol, I was at the time.. I had just turned 13.. now im 17 so weird how time goes by like that.
Oompa
lol. i wasnt around back then. but i know the feeling you guys are having, cause recently i took a little trip to the old <G!iTİH> site and uhm...ya it was a nice trip down memory lane. XD
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
i was around but wasnt noticed or a memeber hahahaha... i member reading the rules to join probably 1000 times to make i could get in and all that jazz =]

its sad that the forums from a year or two ago got destroyed... are the proboards still even available?
Embro
QUOTE(Oompa @ Aug 1 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]24465[/snapback]
lol. i wasnt around back then. but i know the feeling you guys are having, cause recently i took a little trip to the old <G!iTİH> site and uhm...ya it was a nice trip down memory lane. XD

Lol me too....good times.
basic
QUOTE(=bgizzoat=ukjmn @ Aug 1 2007, 05:11 PM) [snapback]24471[/snapback]
i was around but wasnt noticed or a memeber hahahaha... i member reading the rules to join probably 1000 times to make i could get in and all that jazz =]

its sad that the forums from a year or two ago got destroyed... are the proboards still even available?

forums are still around.. just gotta know where to look lol

here ill help

http://bgoatwiz.proboards21.com/
BGOAT wiz
ya and before the proboards forums there was the bravenet ones which sucked hardcore. the only forums that aren't around anymore are the first IPB forums which got deleted. the forums before this forum is still around though. same url but instead of forums put oldforums I believe. theres lots of old stuff hidden around. although some of it is gone now because all the files on the bgoat server got deleted and I haven't restored all of them because most weren't used. so who ever hacked and deleted them kinda did me a favor although some thp8 glitches are missing. I think there on a harddrive somewhere thats kicking around in my house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.