Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7/19/07 Some News
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well it's been very slow around here lately w/ updates and such but hopefully soon I will have a chance to get to some, such as a new MOTW and POTW. Incase you haven't noticed I have changed the top forum banner. instead of having the THP8 banner in it that links to the THP8 site I now have the THPG banner there. Also if you head over to activision.com and browse the games and go to the Tony Hawk page they have updated it w/ THPG. There are a couple new screenshots there but thats about it. Also the release date for THPG yet unconfirmed seems to be Oct 9th. Still no word on boxart as of yet but lets hope it's good. the game looks amazing and I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. Also as a bit of a teaser mark your calendar for the weekend of August 11th some big news should be busting out around then just a heads up.
HubCAp_
the thpg logo looks stretched like its too wide and not high enough.
wut wut
Not for me?
BGOAT wiz
well it isn't stretched but I did take a bit off the top and bottom to match the size of the THP8 banner. the THP8 banner originally had whiote stripes at the top and bottom that I removed. so I also removed some from this banner... but ya it's not stretched. it's an exact copy from the activision site minus some black on the top and bottom. but ya some big news for you guys coming in august.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.