Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7/17/07 Bye Psy.
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
One of our longest members is leaving the team. Psycosis who has been w/ BGOAT for god knows how long has decided to call it a day well more then a day but you get the metaphor. Some of you may not know him considering he hasn't been around much the last couple games but back in the day everyone knew Psy. He was and probably still is a great glitcher and is for sure a great person. But like everything else in the world times change and people change and you gotta know when to call it quits. I have always said that family, friends, and life itself should come before video games and even BGOAT. He will be missed for sure but hopefully will still pop in every now and again to say hi or sup. So Psy I hope all goes well and hopefully see you around. Peace.
Gouldness
Well written wiz, as usual.

Hats off to the Psyman.
logan
QUOTE(Gouldness @ Jul 17 2007, 09:44 AM) [snapback]23927[/snapback]
Hats off to the Psyman.
wut wut
QUOTE(Gouldness @ Jul 17 2007, 06:44 AM) [snapback]23927[/snapback]
Hats off to the Psyman.

sad.gif
Oompa
damn...always sad to have one go...
jack0ff
one of my best friends from thps and socom. cool down to earth man.

gonna miss u bro!! but i have u on my facebook so i can still say hi and stuff
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Awwww shit. Have fun man. Live life. Come back like wiz said now and again and holla. Its been a good 4 or so years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.