Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Wish Was A Dev For Halo 3.
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
skrattahögtmunk
Because then I would just port Halo 2 to the 360, make it shiny, add a gun or two, and a decal you can put on your armor, re-hash maps from Halo 2 that were actually just Halo 1 map re-hashes. And make millions. Easiest fucking job there is.

Oh and a shield. Adding that makes it next-gen.
And yes, I have played the beta.

EDIT: Oh, and an ATV that looks like it's covered in plastic wrap.
logan
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Jul 4 2007, 06:25 PM) [snapback]23335[/snapback]

SWEEEEE3T
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Jul 4 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]23335[/snapback]
Because then I would just port Halo 2 to the 360, make it shiny, add a gun or two, and a decal you can put on your armor, re-hash maps from Halo 2 that were actually just Halo 1 map re-hashes. And make millions. Easiest fucking job there is.

Oh and a shield. Adding that makes it next-gen.
And yes, I have played the beta.

EDIT: Oh, and an ATV that looks like it's covered in plastic wrap.

Then your 360 / TV was messed up. Cause i had the beta too. And There were at least 10 new Weapons. And as for the Shiny, The only parts that are shiny were the parts that were metal and was a reflection of the light. And the ATV isn't shiny. Someone is just mad cause it's not on PS3.

That, or you just sucked at it and got mad and thought something up to complain about.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Jul 5 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]23377[/snapback]
Then your 360 / TV was messed up. Cause i had the beta too. And There were at least 10 new Weapons. And as for the Shiny, The only parts that are shiny were the parts that were metal and was a reflection of the light. And the ATV isn't shiny. Someone is just mad cause it's not on PS3.

That, or you just sucked at it and got mad and thought something up to complain about.

lol no.
If you ever read one of my other posts, you'd see that I hate all next-gen systems, PS3 included. In fact, the 360 is the console I'd get if I wanted a console.
Dark green painted metal doesn't shine bright white, unless it's coated that stuff they put in truck beds. Are the tires made out of that same coated metal? I mean they shine bright and look again like plastic, but to the best of MY knowledge they make tires out of rubber.
Look at the screen shot I linked to, "HERE" that shinnyness makes it look like it's made of plastic coated fabric.

Besides, I suck at all console shooters, but I play Timesplitters 3 like crazy. If I want to see what's shooting me in the back I want to spin in less that half a second to shoot back.
Gamb
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Jul 5 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]23380[/snapback]
lol no.
If you ever read one of my other posts, you'd see that I hate all next-gen systems, PS3 included. In fact, the 360 is the console I'd get if I wanted a console.
Dark green painted metal doesn't shine bright white, unless it's coated that stuff they put in truck beds. Are the tires made out of that same coated metal? I mean they shine bright and look again like plastic, but to the best of MY knowledge they make tires out of rubber.
Look at the screen shot I linked to, "HERE" that shinnyness makes it look like it's made of plastic coated fabric.

Besides, I suck at all console shooters, but I play Timesplitters 3 like crazy. If I want to see what's shooting me in the back I want to spin in less that half a second to shoot back.

Timesplitters 3 is ownage, same goes for all the other Timesplitters. Do you go online with Timesplitters 3?
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Gamb @ Jul 5 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]23385[/snapback]
Timesplitters 3 is ownage, same goes for all the other Timesplitters. Do you go online with Timesplitters 3?

Nah, I can't get my damn internet adapter to work right.
sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.