Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Have Wow Now.
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
lol, i decided to upgrade to full game on WoW. It's So damn addicting and fun. Even if the Ground textures look like shit.

I made 1 Gold yesterday just doing 1 run in ShadowFang's Keep. But if anyone wants to know anything like what server i am on... Just look at my new sig...

FOR THE HORDE!

wut wut
How much is it? I might buy like a couple monthe.
bleed
say goodbye to all of your friends
skrattahögtmunk
I played WoW for ten hours straight once, and I somehow gained 50 pounds, lost more than 1/2 of my friends, got bad acne, and now I'm 3 months late on my rent.
True story.
wut wut
Rofl pwnt.

Reminds of of southpark episode
logan
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Jul 3 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]23232[/snapback]
I played WoW for ten hours straight once, and I somehow gained 50 pounds, lost more than 1/2 of my friends, got bad acne, and now I'm 3 months late on my rent.
True story.

But I bet you are teh mozt l33t pl4y3r ev4r an h4ve t0nz 0f kewl WoW fri3nds!!!!1
Oompa
lol it would suck if you did all of that and still weren't good at the game...0.o
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Lol!! last night my friend HIM.. which was in =BGOAT= Way back in THUG 1 for about 2 months ..... Ran me through Razorfen Kraul in 30 minutes. ( He is lvl 70 Undead Mage ). And i got 10K exp in 30 minutes. Not to mention all of the loot. Which i sold and got about 2 gold out of it. Every single Item on his Lvl 70 is Epic. Except for his Shirt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.