Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Video.
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
BGOAT wiz
I haven't seen this one yet so it might be new and it might be old. I dunno.

[youtube]mDAd9R-mE0s[/youtube]
HubCAp_
I think thats new. Pretty good. Im still deciding which way I wanna go more hardcore or rigger. We'll see i guess. Oh and they should release a demo for this game for ps3 and 360. I hope anyway.
BGOAT wiz
well they did for THP8 so lets hope so. although it was only released like what a week before the actual game. lol. I wonder if I still have #1 spot on the leaderboards for the THP8 demo.
HubCAp_
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Jun 27 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]22803[/snapback]
I wonder if I still have #1 spot on the leaderboards for the THP8 demo.

LOL. Why how high was it? And i hope if there is a demo they release to 360 AND ps3. Cuz there are no new demos for ps3 since..... Well i cant remember lol.
logan
Soooo kewl. I cannot wait!!!
=BGOAT=FoG
I will probably have my 360 by the time this game comes out (: Also that video makes me want the game even more
.:Hack:.
I really cant wait now, i miss thug2 online so much.
KEVON
i hope that the money thing shows up online somehow... there needs to be a reliable ranking system...
logan
Any ranking system they make will be flooded with morons within the first week. Wether its hacking, cheats, glitches.

lawl
BGOAT wiz
as long as it's not BGOAT members runing the leaderboards using glitches i could care less. although any glitchers doing that gives all glitchers a bad name. I like to think BGOAT are responsible glitchers. Remember glitching to get on leaderboards is an instant removal from the clan. except for like the demo. lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.