Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6/27/07 No La Trip For Me
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well it seems like I didn't get invited to go to LA this year to check out THPG. But Slateman over at Planet Tony Hawk did and later today or perhaps tomorrow he will have a full right up of his first impressions of the game. From what he's posted all ready it sounds like it's going to be another great Tony hawk game Better then anything as of yet. Can't wait for the write up and lets hope they do another invitiaional thing towards the end of the year like last time. I guess I won't get my hopes up.
HubCAp_
No broken bones. Hmm does that mean there wont be any ragdoll psychics?
BGOAT wiz
lets hope so. The ragdoll was crap. fun sometimes but crap.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Create-A-Park is going to be very deep, not grid-based, tons of objects

Thank god.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Jun 27 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]22801[/snapback]
lets hope so. The ragdoll was crap. fun sometimes but crap.

what do you mean crap... i thought the ragdoll was a HUGE step in the right direction... it wasnt the best but its better than bailing the same way 20 thousand times.

they could improve on it.

(sorry for you not getting invited wiz, i think they have one later in the year)
KEVON
i thought ragdoll was ok, but i only played it a few times....

but this sounds better... not great... but hopefully im wrong...

hopefully you do go wiz, sounded like fun last year..
BGOAT wiz
No don't get me wrong ragdoll was awesome when I first played the game. but it didn't really bring anything to the table for all around game play...

Also PTH's write up is up. lots of good info so go over there and check it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.