Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtf!?!
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > GFX > Show Off
HubCAp_
Ok so i just installed PS 7.0 into my comp with vista on it. It runs fine except for one thing. IWhen ever im cutting stuff out it just randomly double-clicks which messes me up. Does anybuddy know why this is happening? cuz it worked fine on my old comp with xp.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
That has happened to me a lot. And i have XP. But, that was on a earlier version of Photoshop then what i have now. I have CS2 now.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I have CS3 now. Whenever you are cutting something take your time and make sure not to accidently click. Zoom in at a good view and click slowly so you dont double click.
jack0ff
i have cs5
BGOAT wiz
I don't play counter strike. lmao.
XolrecX
I've got CS
HubCAp_
lmao does anyone have a geniune version? lol i think not.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(XolrecX @ Jun 19 2007, 06:36 PM) [snapback]22487[/snapback]
I've got CS

∞ you mean?
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(HubCAp_ @ Jun 19 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]22491[/snapback]
lmao does anyone have a geniune version? lol i think not.

Actually, yes. My work bought Adobe CS3, since you know it's a company, we don't want to get caught with pirated software.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Jun 20 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]22506[/snapback]
Actually, yes. My work bought Adobe CS3, since you know it's a company, we don't want to get caught with pirated software.

I remember when this one company got caught around this area with pirated PhotoShop 3, installed to literally 100's of computers.

I wish I had a better post for my 1000th.
HubCAp_
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Jun 20 2007, 12:31 PM) [snapback]22512[/snapback]
I remember when this one company got caught around this area with pirated PhotoShop 3, installed to literally 100's of computers.

I wish I had a better post for my 1000th.

Well logan is about to have his 1337th post so lets hope he makes it a good [post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.