Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6/9/07 Pnb 2010
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Project New Blue is now launched. It's the new BGOAT main page and I hope everyone likes it. More content will be added as time goes by and once I have more time to add it. No new news on THPG but keep checking back fro more info as it becomes available and I hope everyone likes PNB 2010.
Embro
looks very nice, are we changing forum skins?
Jkidd
^^ and why is it called 2010?
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Jun 10 2007, 07:51 AM) [snapback]22277[/snapback]
^^ and why is it called 2010?

I like it alot better wiz. but ya why 2010?
GlitchMasterBiz
Futuristic?
BGOAT wiz
Guess we will see when it comes to be 2010...
KEVON
i think that the next one should be different in that its like.... idk, but people will come to the front page and bgoat.com to check out the glitch database.... in my oponion it looks like a clan website (wich i know it is, but thats not why most people come)... and the glitch database should be more eazealy accessable... like use pictures from the level loading screens or a noticable landmark from that level... that will link to the glitch adatabase forums page.... or make a glitch wiki or somthing...

just my $1.99...
HubCAp_
YOu should change forum skins to match.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(HubCAp_ @ Jun 11 2007, 04:46 PM) [snapback]22313[/snapback]
YOu should change forum skins to match.

I kinda agree and i kinda done. The forums skin organge is like the bgoat trademark color. But the skin is kinda getting old..
.:Hack:.
I agree with Kevon, You should make a glitch wiki, yeh it will take time, but im sure everybody would do there bit to help out.

The elder scrolls wiki is great and easy to navigate.

You should really think about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.